Worst Song Ever

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
So, my kids tell me Friday is the worst song ever.

But the parody is pretty damn good!

A song that can result in a parody this good can't be all bad.

No, the worst song ever (confirmed by the comicbook, "The Maxx") is....

Disagree? What is the worst ever by you?

SilentCom

Mar 14, 2011
I was going to say that you just opened up a can of worms because you're going to get a bunch of Rebecca Black remarks but apparently you already posted her up.

Johann610

Nov 20, 2009
MacArthur's Park--Either the Bathos-tastic version sung by Richard Harris, or the disco-spastic Donna Summer version. I can't begin to tell you how awful it is, save that only the grandmaster of parodies was able to salvage anything from it, and only part of the song, which is 7+ minutes long with three awful sections.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Johann610 said:
MacArthur's Park--Either the Bathos-tastic version sung by Richard Harris, or the disco-spastic Donna Summer version. I can't begin to tell you how awful it is, save that only the grandmaster of parodies was able to salvage anything from it, and only part of the song, which is 7+ minutes long with three awful sections.
Just, wow.
More amazingly odd choice of artist than bad song. Like great song, odd rendition.

I still stick with I've Been to Paradise but Never Been to Me as most smarmy awful.

Johnnyallstar

Feb 22, 2009
Julianking93 said:
Worst ever:

There isn't a single redeeming factor of that song.
I think after hearing the "Bree Bree" squealed like a pig with the gain too high on the mic the first time I had to agree with you.

jawakiller

Jan 14, 2011
Baby, by our little friend, Justin Bieber. Seriously, I don't even want to put a link up because it doesn't need anymore hits on youtube. Worst song ever and I'm not even a hater.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Johnnyallstar said:
Julianking93 said:
Worst ever:

There isn't a single redeeming factor of that song.
I think after hearing the "Bree Bree" squealed like a pig with the gain too high on the mic the first time I had to agree with you.
That is pretty bad, and when I sampled it, I couldn't even turn it off. Agony.

CM156 said:

So bad it's good
I agree. G-d help me, I liked it! More guilty pleasure than worst song ever.

jawakiller said:
Baby, by our little friend, Justin Bieber. Seriously, I don't even want to put a link up because it doesn't need anymore hits on youtube. Worst song ever and I'm not even a hater.
Wife saw his movie and demanded I add his stuff to Itunes. Must have some value.

PatheticBarrel said:
From the same people that did Rebecca Black
This must be some part of an evil plan by someone, but what is their point?

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
I went to a Blind Guardian concert a few years ago and the opening band was Leaves Eyes and every song they played was meet with "Boos" and "Get off the F**KING Stage". I saw only one dude who was diggin their music everyone else was angry including myself though I didn't vocalize it much. I don't have a specific song but they just sounded like a cluster f***.

Stalk3rchief

Sep 10, 2008
Gorfias said:

I like the Death Metal Friday better, but that's just me.

OT: Besides Bree Bree by the terrible band Brokencyde, I'd have to go with this.
Although given their age idk if this should count. But it is a song, and I dare you to listen to this entire loop and not try to commit suicide.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Gaiseric said:
I went to a Blind Guardian concert a few years ago and the opening band was Leaves Eyes and every song they played was meet with "Boos" and "Get off the F**KING Stage". I saw only one dude who was diggin their music everyone else was angry including myself though I didn't vocalize it much. I don't have a specific song but they just sounded like a cluster f***.
I'm in trouble: I'm kinda liking these people too.... So much for my taste.

StellarViking said:
The song "Peacock" by Katy Perry really gets on my nerves. I'm not sure why.
I love Katy Perry, but gotta agree, this is aggrevating.

The Apothecarry

Mar 6, 2011
Anything by Miley Cyrus/Hannah Montana bugs me. Friday is like a Stephen King novel: It works its way into your head to do great and terrible things to your dreams.

gorfias

Unrealistic but happy
Legacy
May 13, 2009
Country
USA
Stalk3rchief said:
Gorfias said:

I like the Death Metal Friday better, but that's just me.

OT: Besides Bree Bree by the terrible band Brokencyde, I'd have to go with this.
Although given their age idk if this should count. But it is a song, and I dare you to listen to this entire loop and not try to commit suicide.

As you write, you gotta take their age into consideration. I applaud and share their sentiment.

Gaiseric

Sep 21, 2008
Gorfias said:
Gaiseric said:
I'm in trouble: I'm kinda liking these people too.... So much for my taste.

StellarViking said:
The song "Peacock" by Katy Perry really gets on my nerves. I'm not sure why.
I love Katy Perry, but gotta agree, this is aggrevating.

Maybe it was just a bad show or just not their audience. I'm sure that some of my dislike of them stems from the atmosphere of the show and just sticks out in my memories(kinda like if you see a movie with a good crowd it'll seem better). And besides I'm no music authority so your taste is alive and well.