Worst spoilers people have told you

The Seldom Seen Kid

Apr 28, 2010
no oneder said:
This guy ruined the end of Red Dead Revolver (Redemption?) for me >.>

Please say what game the spoiler is from so people can know whether or not to click on the spoiler tags.

Drakmeire

Elite Member
Jun 27, 2009
Country
United States
I had the ending of death note spoiled by a friend at school, then I told him about death note abridged and he saw the ending before I did and spoiled that for me too... my friends are jerks.

BlackWidower

Nov 16, 2009
rezboyjoey said:
Snape kills Dumbledore on page 596.
Ditto. However when one guy told me that, another guy next to him decided to tell me that Hagrid was the Half-Blood Prince. It was so ridiculous I knew he made it up. So it threw me off because I assumed they made everything up...still haven't read that book

lee1287

Apr 7, 2009
Gears two when tai, yeah... Guy told me what happened before the game was released, so no idea how he knew.

Reaver3

Jan 9, 2011
LightspeedJack said:
What are the worst spoilers people have told you?

Just a week or so ago an asshole friend on xbox live told me that in Red Dead Redemption (MAJOR SPOILER AHOY):
John Marston dies at the end.
So what spoiler made you the most furious?
Funny thing is, this is the same thing that happened to me, but my brother walked in, saw what game I was playing and told me "marston dies at the end"

Screwed up the whole game for me

no oneder

Jul 11, 2010
The Seldom Seen Kid said:
no oneder said:
This guy ruined the end of Red Dead Revolver (Redemption?) for me >.>

Please say what game the spoiler is from so people can know whether or not to click on the spoiler tags.
Oh man! Sorry dude, I didn't noticed. Changing them right now.

zidine100

Mar 19, 2009
wikipedia, never look up games there, any game you do will be spoiled.

if you do make sure to avoid the plot section.

i dont know if i can actually come up with the greatest spoiler ive heard to be honest, it would be to long to type.

MetaMop

Jan 27, 2010
Omikron009 said:
MetaMop said:
The infamous twist in Knights of the Old Republic.
My friend spoiled this for me. It was....annoying.
My friend in particular has the lovely habit of mentioning the spoiler itself when he asks me if I've reached the twist.

For example: (KOTOR Spoiler) "Hey there! You've been playing Knights of the Republic? It's good, isn't it? Have you got to the bit where you find your character is really Revan? No? Hey, what are you doing with that machete?"

rezboyjoey

Mar 7, 2010
BlackWidower said:
rezboyjoey said:
Snape kills Dumbledore on page 596.
Ditto. However when one guy told me that, another guy next to him decided to tell me that Hagrid was the Half-Blood Prince. It was so ridiculous I knew he made it up. So it threw me off because I assumed they made everything up...still haven't read that book
I would highly recommend reading it if you liked any of the other books.

One of the reasons I remember it being so infamous is that when the book was launched I was on tour with a performing group with about 50 of us packed into one of three buses that were taking us around the country. Pretty much everyone on my bus got that book when it came out and well, some of us were faster readers than others and found it very entertaining to yell out "holy @#$%!!! have you read page ___ yet?" and piss off the slow readers. Best day of that summer was when that first person got to page 596. I have never seen so much guard girl rage in my entire life.

Small Waves

Nov 14, 2009
Even prior to watching Wakfu, I knew about

Sadlygrove's death. Despite knowing that while watching the first season, it sucks to watch the Sokka-Kamina hybrid perish and it was a real punch in the nuts when
Nox successfully goes back in time, but only 20 minutes. Since he got hit with the killing blow 21 minutes ago, Sadlygrove's fate remained unchanged.

Daaaah Whoosh

Jun 23, 2010
Everyone was talking about Black Ops before I got it, so I already knew about that one plot device they stole from Fight Club. Yep, Reznov cuts off people's balls. Can't say I didn't see it coming, though.

Captain-Giggles

May 21, 2008
I can't recall any great spoilers dealt to me, but I know that I ruined Oblivion for a friend.
It was quite amusing really, a friend of mine had finished it and one day when I asked him something he responded with "turns out he's a dragon" which I found funny so I began to say it. The next day my other friend was discussing Oblivion with him so obviously I jokingly went "turns out he's a dragon" and totally spoiled it for him without ever playing the game.

BigHairyMarty

Jan 4, 2011
When I first got into Death Note back in 2006, I had looked at a discussion thread about it on a forum I went to. Some whiny little git was complaining that people weren't talking about his favourite anime series instead, despite it clearly stating that the discussion was in fact, about Death Note.

He then proceeded to spoil a few plot points, including the ending, which annoyed several people including myself. Adding to his stupidity further, he reacted to the backlash he got by asking why they were making a fuss over a lesser spoiler. Apparantly he completely forgot that he spoiled the ending, or he doesn't consider ending spoilers to be a big deal. I was so pleased when he got banned a few days later for his continued stupidity.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
I sometimes think the back texts of movies as massive spoilers, so I get them all the time. I'm not afraid to tell people to stop instantly what they're about to say, if I think it's somewhat spoilerish.

I get spoilers very easily, but luckily I'm rather absent-minded so it doesn't take too long for me to forget those things. Unless they're tattooed to my brain.

Chicago Ted

Jan 13, 2009
ShadeHedgehog1 said:
Friend: Hey J, did you beat Kingdom Hearts 2 yet?
Me: No, I'm in Tron's World, why?
Friend: Well guess what?
Me: What?
Friend: Roxas is Sora's Nobody.
Me: GO TO HELL YOU SON OF A *****!!!
You might want to change your post to this before you spoil it for someone else.

Fumbleumble

Oct 17, 2010
Max Goldfine said:
Bruce Willus is dead the whole movie
That was my second.

My worst was 'The Mousetrap', I knew I would eventually get to see it so for years and years I had purposely stayed away from all news about it... eventually my time came, it was my mother's birthday and she had wanted to see it too.. so I booked a couple of flights down to London, payed for a couple of good hotel rooms, I'd spent a lot of money, it wasn't cheap.

The NIGHT BEFORE were were going I was watching a stand up show on TV and the bastard comedian blurted out who did it as part of his 'act'. I had only turned it over during the adverts, I'd been watching something else. :<

I was rather upset to say the least.