Worst thing a member of your prefered sex has done to you

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
Picked me up and threw me against a wall that was above a twin bed. My leather coat left streaks on the wall as I slid down on to the bed. Yea, it was over.
Holy crap! That's crazy! How big of a guy was he? Jeeze...

Seeing some things in this thread makes me really put things in perspective. My situations haven't been nearly as bad.

hexFrank202

Mar 21, 2010
The Lesbian Flower said:
Chemical Horse said:
I had a girlfriend who cheated on me, and she was angry and ashamed with herself, she disregarded my sympathy and willingness to forgive, kicked me in the balls, broke up with me, and blocked me from calling and emailing her.
Women.
It's not all women that are the problem, it was just one specific woman.
I believe that was supposed to be a semi-joke. Like, you know, it'd be the most obvious and predictable thing for one to say, so he said it.

xmbts

Still Approved by Shock
Legacy
May 30, 2010
Country
United States
Stalked mercilessly for 2 months, scariest thing was him following me around the hallways at school, I once ducked into a bathroom and he waited for me outside...for half an hour.

AnkaraTheFallen

May contain a lot of Irn Bru
Apr 11, 2011
UltraHammer said:
Hey guess what, from reading these posts, I just realized something... my life doesn't suck!

I noticed that there's an interestingly high percentage of memories told here that are of same-gender relationships. I've long wondered something; in most movies and TV shows, gay couples are depicted as getting along WAY better than straight ones. It's weird like that, and I know there are exceptions, but I think you'll agree that's how it usually goes, am I wrong? Well I was thinking, does this create an over-inflated reliance on same-sex relationship stability, therefore causing them to break more easily and more painfully? I'm not trying to be homophobic or anything, my real concern is with Hollywood and stuff, and how many ways TV can and has fucked society up.
Homsexual relationships are just like heterosexual ones, we're all just people. Though I agree it does seem a lot of people in this thread are talking about homosexual relationship.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
AnkaraTheFallen said:
UltraHammer said:
Hey guess what, from reading these posts, I just realized something... my life doesn't suck!

I noticed that there's an interestingly high percentage of memories told here that are of same-gender relationships. I've long wondered something; in most movies and TV shows, gay couples are depicted as getting along WAY better than straight ones. It's weird like that, and I know there are exceptions, but I think you'll agree that's how it usually goes, am I wrong? Well I was thinking, does this create an over-inflated reliance on same-sex relationship stability, therefore causing them to break more easily and more painfully? I'm not trying to be homophobic or anything, my real concern is with Hollywood and stuff, and how many ways TV can and has fucked society up.
Homsexual relationships are just like heterosexual ones, we're all just people. Though I agree it does seem a lot of people in this thread are talking about homosexual relationship.
There are far more issues with cold feet in terms of pursuing same-sex relations.

*than with straights "going gay"

JezebelinHell

Dec 9, 2010
Rex Fallout said:
JezebelinHell said:
Picked me up and threw me against a wall that was above a twin bed. My leather coat left streaks on the wall as I slid down on to the bed. Yea, it was over.

Seeing some things in this thread makes me really put things in perspective. My situations haven't been nearly as bad.
Funny thing is that he was not much bigger than me. At the time I was 5'5" and 125 lbs. I am thinking he was maybe 5'9" and 150 at the most. I was completely shocked at how in the hell he managed it. I got up and left. I am not so sure that he wasn't back to doing coke at the time. I know that he had a problem before we met and his grandparents seemed to think he was on it again. I didn't stick around to find out.

AnkaraTheFallen

Apr 11, 2011
Baneat said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
UltraHammer said:

There are far more issues with cold feet in terms of pursuing same-sex relations.

Yeah.... but I thought he was meaning that same sex relationships seem to be happier than hetro one's when the two people are in a relationship... though I guess the 'cold feet' thing does mean that gay people tend to be far more careful when they are perusing a relationship.

Baneat

Jul 18, 2008
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Baneat said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
UltraHammer said:

Yeah.... but I thought he was meaning that same sex relationships seem to be happier than hetro one's when the two people are in a relationship... though I guess the 'cold feet' thing does mean that gay people tend to be far more careful when they are perusing a relationship.
That's a tv magic stereotype caused somewhat by the reasoning of having a gay couple in TV. If they were dickheads left-wing-fools would go nuts since they are now portraying gays in a bad light. Also used to represent happiness with a choice made, despite overcoming obstacles in doing so.

Not truth in television.

props to Reaper for making the gay couple two secret demons, though, and stomping the fuck on the notion.

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
JezebelinHell said:
Rex Fallout said:
JezebelinHell said:

Funny thing is that he was not much bigger than me. At the time I was 5'5" and 125 lbs. I am thinking he was maybe 5'9" and 150 at the most. I was completely shocked at how in the hell he managed it. I got up and left. I am not so sure that he wasn't back to doing coke at the time. I know that he had a problem before we met and his grandparents seemed to think he was on it again. I didn't stick around to find out.
Wow I know this exactly what everyone says but I'm really sorry you had to go through that. On a maybe lighter note I'm a complete weakling compared to him then I doubt I could carry you long at all, much less lift you over my head and throw you!

I feel like a loser for not working out then all the douchebags I know work out and i don't want to be anything like them at all and so still refuse to do so. Not going to attract many women with my physic I guess.

AnkaraTheFallen

Apr 11, 2011
Baneat said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
Baneat said:
AnkaraTheFallen said:
UltraHammer said:

That's a tv magic stereotype caused somewhat by the reasoning of having a gay couple in TV. If they were dickheads left-wing-fools would go nuts since they are now portraying gays in a bad light. Also used to represent happiness with a choice made, despite overcoming obstacles in doing so.

Not truth in television.
Alas, that is true, sometimes I wish it was as easy as TV makes out.

Axle_Bullitt_19

May 29, 2009
Well its no were near as bad as most of these but the only girl I have developed feelings for turned out to be an incredibly shallow pot head. Although looking back it was dead obvious. God I despise myself sometimes. Now because of this I really want to find someone to replace her with but I am too scared of having the same thing happening again.

A Weakgeek

Feb 3, 2011
Rex Fallout said:
JezebelinHell said:

I second that! How can someone just pick you up and throw you around? You didn't have a realationship with the incredible hulk did you?

smurf_you

Jun 1, 2010
The guy I had had a crush on for almost two years, was a good friend, had finally started taking an interest in me, I was ecstatic, we wound up sleeping together.... then he stopped talking to me and denied to anyone that would listen that we had ever slept together.... found out a couple weeks later I was pregnant, when I told him, he just looked at me like I had personally offended him, and told me that I knew what to do with it... I had a miscarriage two and a half months later from stress..... never really been the same since

Rex Fallout

Oct 5, 2010
A Weakgeek said:
Rex Fallout said:
JezebelinHell said:

I second that! How can someone just pick you up and throw you around? You didn't have a realationship with the incredible hulk did you?
I find your username oddly fitting for this...

anANGRYkangaroo

May 15, 2011
Basically, right off the bat, she said she was raped. So we took everything slow, excruciatingly slow, as a matter of fact. 3 months till I was able to kiss her.
After we break up, I find out she was never raped, and lied about nearly everything, down to her favorite color.

Apparently, she wanted to break up 6 months earlier, but knew I was too nice a guy, and I would never hurt her, so she just made up more lies. The last 6 months we were together was her trying to be such a ***** that I would want to break up with her.

Retosa

Jul 10, 2010
Helped girl with her college, spent thousands of dollars visiting her and on gifts for her, while she was sleeping with another guy and lying about it. Found out about it through a mutual friend after she broke up with me. A week after I spent a shitton of money to visit her and lent her some money for her schooling.

Javarock

Feb 11, 2011
anANGRYkangaroo said:
Basically, right off the bat, she said she was raped. So we took everything slow, excruciatingly slow, as a matter of fact. 3 months till I was able to kiss her.
After we break up, I find out she was never raped, and lied about nearly everything, down to her favorite color.

Apparently, she wanted to break up 6 months earlier, but knew I was too nice a guy, and I would never hurt her, so she just made up more lies. The last 6 months we were together was her trying to be such a ***** that I would want to break up with her.
All I have to say is holy crap.