Worst thing you ever bought

PurpleLeafRave

Hyaaaa!
Feb 22, 2009
Wizzie said:
Prototype actually, I've never taken anything back to the store but that went back within a couple of days.
Can I ask why? I haven't got it yet, but I'm thinking of it.

OT: The game chromehounds. The worst game I have ever played, it was just soooo boring! I gave it to a friend the next day who threw it out the window.

Azruelli

Jul 28, 2008
My PsP, don't get me wrong, I still play it, and I'm a sonyfriend through and through, but the damn thing randomly shuts off 70% of the time when I start a game, and FYE refused to refund my purchase because I opened it and "It's still functioning." So now I'm stuck with a PsP that takes 10-20 minutes just to get to the actual GAME part of the MOBILE GAME PLATFORM.

Timotei

The Return of T-Bomb
Apr 21, 2009
COD: WaW
COD: 3
COD: BRO
A Selvaria Bles statue that the painter fucked up on yet still packaged.

ultra_v_89

Feb 7, 2008
I deeply regret the money and shame spent on card games. Pokemons and YuGiOh come to mind, argh, I hate myself...
Oh and Green Fairy absinthe, tastes like crap and doesn't have the hallucinogenic properties of the real stuff.

Armored Prayer

Mar 10, 2009
I just remembered that I wasted money on Xbox LIVE gamer pictures, and I don't even use. Damn you whoever ticked me into buying that crap.

afaceforradio

Jul 29, 2009
God, LOADS of things. I spent over £100 on a pair of shoes once that I never wore... I've also spent £50 on a boxset that I've never watched. Stuff like that usually.

Gunner 51

Jun 21, 2009
Many moons ago I purchased a Slipknot album. (When Slipknot were new)

Listened to it a few times and... well... never listened to it again. Utter bilge IMO.

IWCAS

Jul 28, 2009
ultra_v_89 said:
I deeply regret the money and shame spent on card games. Pokemons and YuGiOh come to mind, argh, I hate myself...
Oh and Green Fairy absinthe, tastes like crap and doesn't have the hallucinogenic properties of the real stuff.
oh god yes. Yu gay oh got really expensive REALLY quick. at 4 bucks a pack... Ridiculous

Jark212

Certified Deviant
Jul 17, 2008
CaptainChaosify said:
A minature remote control airplane for forty euros that broke after five minutes.
Wasn't even able to get a refund
I got one of those I only flew it once, my sister crashed it into power line, knocked out power to the neighborhood for 8 hours. No one ever knew.

KaiRai

Jun 2, 2008
Worst thing I ever bought? Vampire Rain. Easily. That or the easy £300-500 of Subways bought in the last 2 years. Oh and a ticket to New Found Glory, a band I didn't even like and hate more now I've seen them live.

resultsmayvary

Apr 30, 2009
Nmil-ek said:
A Phil Collins CD... dont ask.
I'll take it, Phil Collins is pretty great man.

Worst thing I've ever bought? Hmmm...I bought a first edition copy of Blood Meridian that my niece spilled kool-aid on a week later.