Worst thing your current Boy/Girl Friend has done to you.

AngloDoom

Aug 2, 2008
If we're not counting around the time of break-ups, my last ex-girlfriend probably showed one of the worst sides of herself when she thought it was necessary to point out I was less attractive than she'd have liked. Not in a "I love you for your flaws" way, but saying I was a "4/10 at best" and saying that I would "be lucky to have a girl show interest in me on a night out". She also made a point of pointing out when I was gaining weight, despite me still being below-average weight, also despite knowing I had been through a stage in my life where I used to starve myself, also despite me being on crutches after an injury to my ankle.

If we do include around the time of break-ups, I think dumping me because I "wasn't attractive enough" to chase after someone she'd only just met was a pretty disgusting.

While I stopped missing her almost immediately, it took me far too long to stop feeling ashamed about my looks and, even now, I have trouble accepting a compliment.

Padwolf

Sep 2, 2010
Hmm nothing wrong at all with my boyfriend, he is my dream man and I couldn't be happier really and I am going to marry that man one day. Gods he means the world to me. I miss him, he's been at work for the past few days. Now I'm just rambling because I miss him. I can't help it, I'm tired and a little irritable and just want my boyfriend and I've been irritating friends by mentioning how much I miss him.

My ex, though, cheated on me. It was a huge messy situation and it took me a while to realise it wasn't my fault. It shattered me back then. He cheated on me again when he went to university. I don't have any other stories, only ever had one past relationship.

*hugs and loves for everyone in the thread*

bojackx

Nov 14, 2010
I've never had a girlfriend, but there was this one girl who came over to my house a couple of times and made out a whole bunch.

The worst thing she did was deny it ever happened to anyone who asked, which I didn't really care about that much since she was a notorious bullshitter so everyone believed me and I was the one who stopped it in the first place, so maybe she had the right to be pissed.

Pandalisk

Jan 25, 2009
I don't have a current one but my first one used to just be really dramatic. Every small thing would be a massive deal to her, i couldn't make a joke or talk to anyone in their vicinity without her getting angry with me. yet would get unreasonably close to people like sleeping with one person in a sleepingbag (non-sexual)and when i said that i was "kinda jealous" completely lose her shit. I felt like i was in a cage and nothing i did was good enough to please her. In the end she broke up with me, her last complaint was that i wasn't crying when she told me.(even though she did it by text)

Second one was just that we were out of sync, she was more serious and i was more goofy, it worked okay at the start but then i guess i kinda got on her nerves and sensibilities and started being very antagonistic and snide with me. I have respect for her in that she was the only one who broke up with me face to face, although the choice of a graveyard for the venue was kinda off "here lie Panda's hopes and dreams"

Last one was absolutely lovely,we were never formally a couple but essentially we were and were together for 2 years no complaints and i really began thinking i loved her but then she broke up with me because "i was too nice" around the time we started college this year. So for these past few months i've been knee deep in melancholy and paranoia about my personality and looks and the typical "i'll never be good enough" "never get another girl like her" bullroad.

So that's the worst of the Love Saga of Pandalisk

hawkeye52

Jul 17, 2009
Well it might sound odd.

That she berated me via text for not getting online on MSN quick enough for her to say and I quote

"*Snuggle*"

Then she cheated on me about 2-3 months after. But I consider that one particular thing more irksome then the rest of it combined.

There was also here bitching about others for no reason which I got annoyed about but it was her controlling behaviour that got me followed by the fact that she cheated on me so that could be hypocritical. Tbh I think she did it because she thought I wasn't paying enough attention to her. The bloke was lucky though because I knew it was him who she cheated with and he was someone who I spoke to on a regular basis and I was a hell of a lot bigger then him but also really really passive and so just ignored him rather then decking him

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
Beffudled Sheep said:
My last ex assaulted me with a knife. I taught her how to use the damn thing to take a man down too so it was god damn scary.
That really sucks doesn't it.........

Rednog said:
I get a long email the next day at like 7 am explaining why she is breaking up with me and that she has to move on to better things.
When that happens just hit the reply button and type "Ok" and that's it don't contact her again, it's all the effort you need to put in.

Bara_no_Hime said:
Or that time my spouse ate all the milky ways that I specifically set aside for myself.

Judgement101 said:
She left me saying that I was too good for her....what the hell.
Think she was letting you off easy

Loop Stricken said:
Well, sometimes my wrist hurts....
Cheat on her with misses Left

Zipa

batlh bIHeghjaj.
Dec 19, 2010
SadisticFire said:
By crashing when I was playing Skyrim, he's so mean! I had to do so much backtracking. Then he starts to have low FPS when I play java games. He also started to take too long to buffer when I was watching Desert Bus! A serious jerk he is, I missed an interview with a dude from myth busters.
The interview was recorded by the video team , enjoy.

Oh on topic, got my nose broke once by a girl, That was fun.

Wraith

Oct 11, 2011
Beffudled Sheep said:
thejackyl said:
Not existed?

As for my last ex? She spread a rumor that I had raped her when we broke up, and even went far enough to tell other girls that I had started flirting with. And get this: She says she still wants to be friends and doesn't understand why I ignore her entire existence.
Ugh I hate that. One girl that was obsessed with me and claimed we were dating (we weren't) started spreading rumors that I raped her 5 year old sister! All because I didn't want to date her for real. I feel your pain, bitches be crazy.
I guess, I am a part of this rape story group.

I dated a girl who lied to me repeatedly about being raped by her own father to "get sympathy from me". Yeah... bitches be REAL crazy.

soes757

Jan 24, 2011
thejackyl said:
As for my last ex? She spread a rumor that I had raped her when we broke up, and even went far enough to tell other girls that I had started flirting with. And get this: She says she still wants to be friends and doesn't understand why I ignore her entire existence.
Dude, no way, same here man! Accused me of forced sexual actions, like a dumb ****.
My current Girlfriend tried to stab me, well, almost stabbed me, might have been an accident.

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:
Yes, yes it does. Never eevvverrr teach your significant other how to defend themselves using weapons. Only bad things will come of it.
Trust me dude it doesn't matter knifes aren't that hard to figure out.

shrekfan246

Not actually a Japanese pop star
May 26, 2011
Where to begin... over the course of our relationship, my last one:
[ul]
[li]Cheated on me with roughly ten other men (and honestly, I think that's actually a low estimate), multiple times with a few of them - Several of them friends she had known for a while and several of them men she had met earlier the same night.[/li]
[li]Lied to me about cutting back on her drug and alcohol use, knowing that I didn't like how often she would imbibe such substances.[/li]
[li]Considered getting drunk with other male friends of hers to be more important than spending a night with me after we hadn't even spoken for, say, two weeks at a time, thus inevitably leading to another of the situations marked by the first bullet point.[/li]
[/ul]

So, yeah. That was a fun relationship.

IckleMissMayhem

Oct 18, 2009
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:
Yes, yes it does. Never eevvverrr teach your significant other how to defend themselves using weapons. Only bad things will come of it.
My ex taught me "Grab, Twist Pull" when I was drunk. That was a very bad move on his part(s).
Although same guy (albeit 4+ years later) was caught (by me) shagging another girl on our living room sofa. Maybe the two incidents are more closely related than I thought?

It obviously wasn't the first time he'd fucked around, as I found out after a not-at-all embarrassing (ha-de-fucking-ha!) trip to the clinic, and he also had the most selective memory I've ever encountered, so in hindsight, I reckon I'm well rid!!!

Colour Scientist

Troll the Respawn, Jeremy!
Jul 15, 2009
I can't think of anything particularly bad.
If anything I'm the asshole of the relationship.

Apart from being late for things and being a bit lazy, he's never done anything worth mentioning.

Edit: do you care about anything other that people's relationships/sexual interests?

DugMachine

Apr 5, 2010
My current girlfriend and I haven't really gotten into any serious arguments and she's done nothing terribly bad. One night she jumped into to bed and elbowed me right in the balls though. Like literally she JUMPED and her elbow somehow found my crotch. It was an accident but that was not a pleasant experience at all.

disgruntledgamer

Mar 6, 2012
IckleMissMayhem said:
Beffudled Sheep said:
disgruntledgamer said:
My ex taught me "Grab, Twist Pull" when I was drunk. That was a very bad move on his part(s).
Although same guy (albeit 4+ years later) was caught (by me) shagging another girl on our living room sofa. Maybe the two incidents are more closely related than I thought?

It obviously wasn't the first time he'd fucked around, as I found out after a not-at-all embarrassing trip to the clinic, and he also had the most selective memory I've ever encountered, so in hindsight, I reckon I'm well rid!!!
I got to ask do they use the terms shag and spunk in Australia as well or are those just British/English terms?