Worst Waste of Money on a Game.

Superior Mind

Feb 9, 2009
Bought Flight Simulator X on a passing whim. Waste of money. You console guys are lucky, at least you guys can return games you bought but don't want.

Sep 17, 2009
Hmm where to start:

-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Donkey Konga
-Viewtiful Joe
-Any Mario Party Game
-Jackie Chan Adventures

All of them were purchased between the ages of 5 and 9. I was young and dumb >_>

Flight

Mar 13, 2010
Magna Carta: Tears of Blood. That is, without a doubt, the absolute worst game I have ever had the misfortune of playing.

Orbert

Mar 19, 2010
I bought Alien versus Predator classic on steam when it was on sale for $2. I played it for about an hour, partly on the maze-like alien campaign (I got to kill 2-3 humans in like 40min, yay... the rest was just running around upside down trying to find which way to go with no map or directions) and partly in a multiplayer game (there were only like 8 servers up) which was laggy as hell and I could hardly hit anything. It took like 5 clips to kill one alien while I ran backwards because they glitched around so much.

Brainst0rm

Apr 8, 2010
The Conduit. I was so excited for a real shooter for the Wii that I forgot I don't really like FPS games. Especially not really, really god-awful ones. So I traded it in and got Mario & Luigi: Bowser's Inside Story. A definite upgrade :)

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
I would have to say Bad Company 2. Its not that its a bad game, its just that I never play it because CoD is alot more fun. They need to work out the kinks in the movement for that game.

Avaholic03

May 11, 2009
Worms on XBL Arcade. I used to love Worms Armageddon on the PC, but the 360 version sucked. Even the "easy" AI was cheap as hell...throwing a grenade down a hole perfectly to kill me every time. There's got to be some margin for error, otherwise it's just cheating.

TheYellowCellPhone

Sep 26, 2009
CoverYourHead said:
Star Fox: Assault. I beat it in ONE sitting.
The game was okay, but my problem was that it was of course very short, and again it strayed from the part that made Star Fox great, its vehicle fighting. The shooting was pretty simple, and the vehicle parts were short. Glad I only rented it.

OT: Getting Orange Box on the PS3.

Slenn

Cosplaying Nuclear Physicist
Nov 19, 2009
-Madden 2005. I can't sell it back anywhere. Sports games are such a waste of time. Just play the game outside or go to a rec center.
-Kessen for PS2 (got it from my friend for free when I got my PS2)
-Spectrobes. ._. I just... don't know what went into my head to get that game at all. :p

gothsheep

Feb 11, 2009
I once bought Arcanum on the recommendation of a friend. When I told him I bought it, he laughed at me.

It was the laugh of someone who had just played a very cruel joke on me.

coleslawghter

Aug 22, 2009
Nautical Honors Society said:
Hmm where to start:

-Shadow the Hedgehog
-Donkey Konga
-Viewtiful Joe
-Any Mario Party Game
-Jackie Chan Adventures

All of them were purchased between the ages of 5 and 9. I was young and dumb >_>
viewtiful joe was a great game, and mario party 6 was awesome

but if you haven't i would recommend trying viewtiful Joe again

Korten12

Now I want ma...!
Aug 26, 2009
Doctor VonSexMachine said:
Guildwars. :(
WWWWAAAAAHHHHHHTTTTTT!!!?!?!?!?!?!? :*( that makes me sad.

I have never felt that I wasted money on anything.

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Too Human demo, keep in mind it was FREE. But for something I actually spent money on Shadow the Hedgehog.

Poofs

Nov 16, 2009
Starfox: Adventures
anyone else remember that? its bad

also id like to point out that Halo 3: ODST is an expansion, not a standalone game
thats whyn its so short and similair