Would you go to see My Little Pony the Movie?

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Kitsuna10060 said:
lithium.jelly said:
Another Fluttershy fan, I see?
hehe, guilty as charged :3
she's awesome in every scene she's in, but those two eps, hehe, o.0 OH!!!!
That's why my favourite ep is "Green is Not Your Color" - I just can't choose between Fluttershy and Rarity.

Have you seen season 2 ep 1 yet? Fluttershy gets to be awesome again, in her own different way.

Scarim Coral

Jumped the ship
Legacy
Oct 29, 2010
Country
UK
1- Maybe yes
2- Yes but it's very unlikely that will ever happen (this is the internet you're talking about.)

Honestly yes while I know just how wide spread the show is but as of right now I don't really see it getting the cinema treatment, at the most it will be a direct to TV/ DVD feature length film.
Sure there have been some cartoon shows that did went to the cinema (mainly Nickelodeon shows like Spongbob, Hey Arnold, Rugrat or other shows like Star Wars: The Clone War) but there are far more TV and Dvd related cartoon show films (like Ben 10, Teen Titans, Foster's Home for Imaginary Friends, Fairy Odd Parens and etc).

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
lithium.jelly said:
Kitsuna10060 said:
lithium.jelly said:
Another Fluttershy fan, I see?
hehe, guilty as charged :3
she's awesome in every scene she's in, but those two eps, hehe, o.0 OH!!!!
That's why my favourite ep is "Green is Not Your Color" - I just can't choose between Fluttershy and Rarity.

Have you seen season 2 ep 1 yet? Fluttershy gets to be awesome again, in her own different way.
hehe, yeah XD i saw it, it was great XD

i tend to like Twi, mostly due to -.- yeah, i'm 'kinda' like that.
funny thing about Rarity though, she started off near the bottom as far as which of the six i liked most, now, she's up near the top >.>, less for Diamond Dogs, and more Art of The Dress

pinkie pie's the only one i'm not really keen on *ducks and covers* she's just a little TO out there for me

Westaway

Nov 9, 2009
Jonabob87 said:
Lightning Delight said:
Jonabob87 said:
I'm watching the first episode so I have a platform from which to mock it.

Why is it people like this again?
Oh, thank goodness you're here. I have been waiting for so long to bust this out!!

Seriously. The OP stated in the very first post that he didn't want people here going "Noep i hate poinies." For shame.
Cool story bro, you should tell it to me again sometime.
You, sir, and the master of wit and comedy. Thousands of years of comedy have culminated and created you. You used of the phrase "Cool story bro" is unprecedented while on the internet. I bestow upon you Over 9000 internets.
Just kidding with the sarcasm. But seriously, I did say it and I don't want any dort of flame in my thread. Please treat my threads like your house, ie not on fire.