Would you go to see My Little Pony the Movie?

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Jonabob87 said:
Eaglesolidus said:
Necromancer Jim said:
Eaglesolidus said:
why the fuck do people like my little pony so much all of the sudden?
someone tell me
Because Friendship Is Magic.

It's the new series, and it is genuinely enjoyable to most people who aren't making an effort to hate it.
okay thanks i just wanted to know i dont hate it
Here, episode one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vqgsXkmQ6ZI

Prepare to be bored though, I don't think I'd even have liked this when I was a child...
You're unlikely to find anyone saying that the pilot is their favorite episode.

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
Jonabob87 said:
I'm watching the first episode so I have a platform from which to mock it.

Why is it people like this again?
Oh, thank goodness you're here. I have been waiting for so long to bust this out!!

Seriously. The OP stated in the very first post that he didn't want people here going "Noep i hate poinies." For shame.

Jonabob87

Jan 18, 2010
Lightning Delight said:
Jonabob87 said:

Why is it people like this again?
Oh, thank goodness you're here. I have been waiting for so long to bust this out!!

Seriously. The OP stated in the very first post that he didn't want people here going "Noep i hate poinies." For shame.
Cool story bro, you should tell it to me again sometime.

JediMB

Oct 25, 2008
Eaglesolidus said:
wow i still dont know why people like this
Of course you don't. You haven't had the time to watch even a portion of the first episode, much less the third or fourth episodes.

I'm not saying you're going to suddenly change your mind at that point, but saying something like that after watching less than 2 minutes of the first episode is beyond silly.

Randomperson9999999

Sep 16, 2010
JediMB said:
Eaglesolidus said:
Of course you don't. You haven't had the time to watch even a portion of the first episode, much less the third or fourth episodes.

I'm not saying you're going to suddenly change your mind at that point, but saying something like that after watching less than 2 minutes of the first episode is beyond silly.
well it still made me smile when i saw that purple pony

Feb 26, 2011
I would bring a TON of cash, pay for a seat in every viewing that day AND NOT LEAVE THE THEATER UNTIL IT CLOSES WATCHING IT OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN.

bootz

Feb 28, 2011
I would go see it if they kept the same writers. I would take my lil niece so I have an excuse though :p

JaceArveduin

Mar 14, 2011
Nope, I've only been to the movies twice in the past 3 years, the first one was to see vampires suck, which sucked, and the second was the last harry potter, which was ok, but the whole 3d thing was useless.

My friend talked me into see the first one, the second time I told him I'd drive (long complicated story of him not have a birth certificate inserted here) if he paid for popcorn and my ticket. They probably thought we was on a date, but I wore the pants so it was k ;)

Condor219

Sep 14, 2010
First, I would crap my pants when it was announced. Then I'd get the few irl brony friends I have and go to the midnight showing.

City-wide brony bonanza PLUS 2 hours of ponies? I'LL TAKE THAT.

Jonabob87 said:
This exact mindset is what triggered the advent of the bronies.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
Aris Khandr said:
Yes, yes, yes, dear merciful Celestia yes. I'd be there for the midnight screening on Friday morning, and then taunt my Brony friends on the west coast who would still have an hour to wait when the movie finishes for me (hi, Dami :p ).
wrong .... >.> there's a 3 hour time difference between us

o.o
T-T

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
Eaglesolidus said:
Yeah, the pilot is really not the best one to try to "get" the series with. Try episode 16, "Sonic Rainboom". Has the best (or at least the most adorable) beginning to any of the episodes. Or my own personal favourite, episode 20, "Green is Not Your Color".
And if it's still not for you, that's fine! Not everyone likes the same things after all.

Randomperson9999999

Sep 16, 2010
lithium.jelly said:
Eaglesolidus said:
Yeah, the pilot is really not the best one to try to "get" the series with. Try episode 16, "Sonic Rainboom". Has the best (or at least the most adorable) beginning to any of the episodes. Or my own personal favourite, episode 20, "Green is Not Your Color".
And if it's still not for you, that's fine! Not everyone likes the same things after all.
okay in the last half hour i got to watch it i began to like it i cant believe i like My little pony