Would you kill your friend to save 10 other people

Snor

Mar 17, 2009
thahat said:
bye airplane full of people.
i mean, shoot the snor XD? nah. hed fucking take it out on me for ever:p
'you shot me! you fucking shotme! and thats why i get to choose which way we go :3'
that kinda stuff XD that, and its not ME blowing up the plane, what the fuck do i care XD?
thanks mate! i wouldnt shoot you either... except maybe in the foot when you are being stupid again :D
so no: no way, hell i'd even blow up small continents i don't know. how else am i going to rule the world if i dont have a crazy henchman who invents weird ass cannons that shoot cheddar

StonkThis

Aug 12, 2009
I most likely would not. It all depends on who my best friend is classified as. I don't really have a specific best friend. I'm not really a selfish person so I probably wouldn't value my happiness above others' lives, but then again, while I've been typing this, tons of people have already died. So, if pushed, no, I would not.

garfoldsomeoneelse

Charming, But Stupid
Mar 22, 2009
Good friends are hard to come by, so no. Plus, I already owe her my life, and I'll tell that right to the face of any asshole ghost or grieving family member that confronts me.

However, if given the chance to martyr myself in her stead, yes. Provided that everyone promises to forget all the bad stuff I've done and to never bring any of it up, ever.

thahat

Apr 23, 2008
Snor said:
thahat said:
bye airplane full of people.
i mean, shoot the snor XD? nah. hed fucking take it out on me for ever:p
'you shot me! you fucking shotme! and thats why i get to choose which way we go :3'
that kinda stuff XD that, and its not ME blowing up the plane, what the fuck do i care XD?
thanks mate! i wouldnt shoot you either... except maybe in the foot when you are being stupid again :D
so no: no way, hell i'd even blow up small continents i don't know. how else am i going to rule the world if i dont have a crazy henchman who invents weird ass cannons that shoot cheddar
-tips hat to you-
-hands you a fancy hat so you can tip back in style XD-

Mar 30, 2010
Given the number of people that die all across the world every single day, I really doubt that 10 more (as a one-off deal no less) will make that much difference to my daily life. Losing a friend, however, will. Heartless? Selfish? You're damn right...

wolf92

Aug 13, 2008
It would depend on the relation between my friend and the 10 people were. If he were about to cause the death of those 10 people then yeah I'd have to off him

okiness

Apr 29, 2010
I use the term friend loosely. Shoot, let me pull out one of my 'facebook' friends here real quick..