Would you look different?

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
Hello fellow escapies,

Simple question out of my curiosity: would you change something in your appearance if there were no external factors involved like parents, teachers or people at your wokr? And if so, what would you like to change? As for me, I would like to get myself a mohawk again!!! :D

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
I want to stop the grey in my hair.

It started as a little patch at the front and now it's spreading. It's like a silver plague in my hair and it must end.

Da Orky Man

Yeah, that's me
Apr 24, 2011
I'd get my facial hair to grow somewhat faster. It's taking forever to grow anything right now.

ReservoirAngel

Nov 6, 2010
I'd make it so I'm incapable of growing facial hair. As time goes by, getting rid of it just becomes more of a hassle. Same with other areas of hair too, actually. Just takes time out of my life to get rid of the stupid stuff again, it's so worthless.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
i'd want a bigger penis

Hmm something physical that i could change? I'd want to be white . Being white would be awsome . Bonus points if i had blue eyes and blond hair . I WANT TO BE PRETTY DAMMIT!

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
I'd slim down some and that's about it. For the most part I'm rather content with my looks. Yes, I'd prefer having black hair to brown hair, but that's what hair dye is for and I'd prefer green or blue eyes to my mostly brown hazel ones, but eh, I still have pretty eyes.

...And smaller boobs. -_- I so want a B cup...or at least a C.

Popadoo

May 17, 2010
I'd get the chain on the wrists tattoo from Bioshock, but since it's at sleeve level I'd probably have trouble getting a respectable job.

TheRightToArmBears

Dec 13, 2008
Ah, so things that are actually possible... Because I'd love to be a few inches taller (heightwise, not that). I'd probably have bigger sideburns. I like my sideburns, but I want some like Aaron Barrett has:

How could the ladies resist, eh?

Jack_Uzi

Mar 18, 2009
TheRightToArmBears said:
Ah, so things that are actually possible... Because I'd love to be a few inches taller (heightwise, not that). I'd probably have bigger sideburns. I like my sideburns, but I want some like Aaron Barrett has:

How could the ladies resist, eh?
Hehehe!!! Yeah, I must admit that I was thinking about letting my sideburns grow too sometimes. But, as some of the people also wrote here about their hair, mine gets too flossy to get that one going I'm afraid. Nice thought though!!

Vault101

I'm in your mind fuzz
Sep 26, 2010
make myself more attractive

move my features around to that that "effect" and mabye do somthing about the nose

Ulquiorra4sama

Saviour In the Clockwork
Feb 2, 2010
I'd love to look different. Once this chocolate fest of easter ends tonight and i go back to my college dorm i'm planning on starting a vegetarian diet and throwing all candy out the window so i can slim down.

Yay for the peer pressure of modern beauty perceptions!

BringBackBuck

Apr 1, 2009
Screamarie said:
...And smaller boobs

OT: I would like better skin. I don't mind the big scars, they all have a good story behind them, it's the little fucking pimples that only appear at the worst possible time. I was really hoping to leave teenage acne behind by the time I hit 30...

Screamarie

Mar 16, 2008
BringBackBuck said:
Screamarie said:
...And smaller boobs

OT: I would like better skin. I don't mind the big scars, they all have a good story behind them, it's the little fucking pimples that only appear at the worst possible time. I was really hoping to leave teenage acne behind by the time I hit 30...
Dude, I have an F cup. Strap two medium sized watermelons to your chest and live like that for a week, then think about the horrible implications that after a week you can take yours off and I can't. When you've done that then you can post your Darth Vader videos.

(note that this is all in good humor)

ClockworkPenguin

Mar 29, 2012
There are times i feel the need for a goatee, so that i can stroke it in a thoughtful manner when i'm being supercilious. Apart from that... no. I mean, i'm only average looking, but if i was different it wouldn't look like me, if that makes any sense.

Zakarath

Mar 23, 2009
I'd get a (European) Dragon tattoo. I intend to get one at some point, just don't really have the time/money atm.

Patrick Buck

Nov 14, 2011
I have deformed hands and feet, so realistically I would sort that shit out.

...but then again this could be my oppotunity to get wings. :D

Edit: no wait, screw that, I would have multicoloured eyes.
Just to screw with people's heads. >:D