Would you look different?

Apr 7, 2010
First of all, I'd be a bit happier if I was a tad taller. I'm 5'9, and it seems I'm a tall people magnet, cause they seem to be EVERYWHERE I go, so I end up feeling short most of the time. 6'0 would be just perfect, but I'd settle on at least 5'11.

As for the smaller things, I wouldn't mind having a better skin. It's not terrible, but acne can be a real annoyance. Also, hair that doesn't have a mind of its own would be nice, as would be more muscle on my skinny-ass body, although I'm trying to work on that last one.

Craorach

Jan 17, 2011
My stomach, but I'm hopefully working on that. I'm not hugely overweight, the rest of my body is actually fairly skinny, but in recent years I've gotten a "beer belly" without the beer!

I'd probably like to be a bit taller and physically stronger, however, and if I could get a new skin that doesn't break out in a rash from just about anything that would be great >.>

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Well, stuff like physique is changeable, so that's it.

I'd want to be taller, I'm 5'6" now and that's below average for a man. I'd want to add at least 3 inches of height. And no body hair, at least not in this day and age anymore, chest hair's fine though, that can stay. Gotta leave some proof of masculinity after all.

That's about it.

Mandalore_15

Aug 12, 2009
To be perfectly honest, I would change almost every conceivable aspect of my appearance given the chance. Except my nose. It's just about acceptable.

OctoH

Feb 14, 2011
I would stop balding. I would also get my weight back down to 70.7 kilos, fighting weight.

babinro

Sep 24, 2010
I'd like to be permanently bald because constantly cutting my hair/shaving my head is a hassle.

I'm comfortable with my body though. I'm sure if I lost about 80 pounds I'd reduce a lot of health risks though.