Would You Restart Your Life?

SuperSuperSuperGuy

Jun 19, 2010
Yes. One thousand times yes. If I could restart with the knowledge that I currently possess, my life would be so much better. I would be able to avoid doing stupid things and making bad decisions when I was younger. I'd be able to pass school with flying colours, too! Probably skip a few grades, too...

I'd probably be able to impress people with intellect and maturity far surpassing that of other children.

GiglameshSoulEater

Jun 30, 2010
Holy hell yeah.

I have often thought about the ability to 'restart' with my currentknowledge.
Make things a hell of a lot easier.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
Even though my (short) life has been filled with terrible mistakes, I would not redo it. Because the world will be different if you take a different path, so it would be the same shit all over again, perhaps with worse outcomes.
And I am quite happy with how my life's been lately. It's not ferpect, and I can improve, but I am young, so plenty of time to work away my flaws

Quazimofo

Aug 30, 2010
ZetaLegacies said:
Would you want to restart your life with the intelligence you currently have?
I probably would.
perhaps in a few decades when i actually get out of school and get to do stuff, though that would be kind of akward. i guess i would now, because i have made many many MANY mistakes in the past, and thanks to my own overreactions to things, made my company and my life in general alot shittier at times than it really needed to be.\

Capatcha: caloymec road. anyone know where that is?

Jake0fTrades

Jun 5, 2008
I wouldn't restart my ENTIRE life, but I'd gladly go back to the last checkpoint--the beginning of high school.

KingofallCosmos

Nov 15, 2010
No way, I think I'm almost halfway, not gonna go through the same shit again. Plus I'd have to wait ages to get some new music or games.

C95J

I plan to live forever.
Apr 10, 2010
Yes, not only to erase mistakes I made, but to relive my childhood, which is nearly over. There are so many things which I would change...

Not that I don't like my life at the moment, it's fantastic, just I would like a second chance at some things.

Hairetos

Jul 5, 2010
With the intelligence I currently have? If that includes knowledge, then hell yeah that'd be ridiculous.

I'll see your ABC's and raise you differentials? I'd be the most OP guy on the planet.

Aulleas123

Aug 12, 2009
Absolutely! I've thought about replaying my life and making way better choices. Of course, I'd love to make more mistakes since that's primarily how we learn (most of our "street smarts" anyway), but I think that my life would be significantly better if I established better habits earlier on.

The Lunatic

Princess
Jun 3, 2010
Uhm... I guess.

I mean, given I'd already know everything, sure, I'd like a little time to memorize some stuff that'd be useful, but...

On the other side, restarting from scratch, like, As a baby being able to remember everything but not do anything?

That'd kind suck. If I was given lottery numbers though, you betcha it'd be worth it.

Olorune

Jan 16, 2009
Red Schuhart said:
Yes, immediately.
I have this mental state where I spend every day lamenting the decisions I got wrong and the opportunities I missed.
I feel you on that. I'd love to go back and change some of my decisions. I feel that I know that if I changed what I'd done at certain points in my life, I would be much better off at this stage in life.

Besides that, I'd be a 3rd grader with a firm grasp on Calculus; what's not to love about that?!?

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
I don't know, maybe. If I did I know a few choice people I'd punch in the face instead of just putting up with their bullshit.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
If I kept all my memories? Maybe.

If not? No. What I've done is what defines me and I'm completely happy with how that has turned out.