WoW: Cataclysm Part 3: Dungeons With Dragons

Fearzone

Boyz! Boyz! Boyz!
Dec 3, 2008
I really, really hope battlegrounds become more accessible from lower levels, and if people want they can just level up that way.

Being able to queue up for scenarios when the racial introduction ends and to play one or two before finishing your first quest was one of the charms of WAR.

John Funk

U.N. Owen Was Him?
Dec 20, 2005
Fearzone said:
I really, really hope battlegrounds become more accessible from lower levels, and if people want they can just level up that way.

Being able to queue up for scenarios when the racial introduction ends and to play one or two before finishing your first quest was one of the charms of WAR.
You get experience from Battlegrounds as of 3.2, and I think you can queue anywhere these days.

ico8

Sep 1, 2009
THATS IT WTF NO NEW RACES,CLASESS wy dont they make a goblin race or a deamonhunter class this would probably bee the most stupid wow

Grahav

Mar 13, 2009
The thing Oliveira8 said about the undead hunters make a lot of sense. It would be actually pretty cool if as an undead hunter you'd have only access to undead or plagued pets. It is the closest to the Dark Ranger of Waecraft 3.

Night elves mages should be seen by their own people like warlocks are seen by their own races. These are the new Illidans.

My only and final demand is that if Deathwing is to fall it should be no less than GIGA EPIC.
Something like a CG of him and Alexstraza (the aspect of life) battling in the skies and finally desceding together like a meteor of fire, blazing the land around the ground zero.

By the way have anyone seen the new official art of him? That is fucking awesome.

Bigeyez

Apr 26, 2009
Does Blackrock Mountain really need another raid? WERE THE HORRORS OF MOLTEN CORE NOT ENOUGH!!!rrrargh!

*grumbles about how he hates that damn mountain and how he swears to god if someone remakes molten core he'll stab someone in the eye*

Really though meh. While the xpac looks neat I doubt I'll go back to playing WoW for it.

CantFaketheFunk said:
Fearzone said:

You get experience from Battlegrounds as of 3.2, and I think you can queue anywhere these days.
Yes and Yes to both things you said.

Lamppenkeyboard

Jun 3, 2009
Everything except Tauren Paladins and Dwarf Shamans sounds pretty cool. I think the undead hunters could be revamped to some kind of Dark Archer that either doesn't have a pet at all in lieu of Warlockish abilities, or the same hunter with the ability to tame humanoids. It just seems like the undead race would fit with that.

Vitor Goncalves

Mar 22, 2010
oliveira8 said:
Armitage Shanks said:
Amnestic said:
Weren't at least half of the Night Elf population asleep for that 10,000 years? For some of them maybe its a pretty easy bond to break.
Being in the Emerald Dream isn't really the same as being asleep.
oliveira8 said:
Armitage Shanks said:
oliveira8 said:
The sleeping ones is even worst cause those would remenber everything that happened more fresh. Either way they were in the emerald dream and they could "feel" the earth. So no.
No, fair points both, so I suppose not.

I guess it just comes down to (some, not all) Nelves deciding things are bad enough already and they may as well risk it and use the magic to their advantage, despite what their peers say. Thats how I see it working lore wise.
It still is hard to swallow. In WC3 they didn't even care for the humans and orcs and would rather kill them and the Undead/Legion single handed before mingling with the mortals. Only a higher power made them cooperate.

Even if time passed it's still hard to swallow such change. If 100 passed it would have made more sense. There's also that think of orcs cutting through their woods...Yeah it's really hard to swallow all the crap Metzen is trying to makes us belief in the expansions that both sides need to help eachother, when half of the time they backstabbing each other.
I like the game and then I go with what I heard a player saying once. WoW is a game with a lore strongly based on Warcraft series, but its definitely nots its continuation. I am not repeating again the inumerous things that wow changed from its predecessors, from geography, top race origins/alignement in factions, etc.

Its a bad thing about fiction that extends for too long and achieves too much popularity. Contradictions start building up, in some cases because the creators themselves lost track of the storyline (and where too lazy/careless/rushed to recheck it) or because changes serve better the purpose of marketing.