WoW Patch 3.2 "Call of the Crusade" Goes Live

slipknot4

Feb 19, 2009
headshotcatcher said:
Do you know largeCompany of Heroes patches are? They involve changes that were asked for a loong time. Same counts for games like runescape where you get new content weekly, not to mention the so called HD update of runescape a big while ago..
I think that The escapist magazine sould mention all the major gaming updates.
TF2, Killzone 2, Halo, GoW, Wow, Warhamer online etc. etc.

headshotcatcher

Feb 27, 2009
slipknot4 said:
headshotcatcher said:
Do you know largeCompany of Heroes patches are? They involve changes that were asked for a loong time. Same counts for games like runescape where you get new content weekly, not to mention the so called HD update of runescape a big while ago..
I think that The escapist magazine sould mention all the major gaming updates.
TF2, Killzone 2, Halo, GoW, Wow, Warhamer online etc. etc.
Or just none of them unless they have comedy value or whatever (Like the TF2 sniper/spy update)

Or maybe the ones that change the game in such a way that it is notable (for example if TF2 would become an RPG styled game instead)

Chipperz

Apr 27, 2009
This was meant to balance things? I almost killed a Paladin last night before he bubbled and completely healed himself before taking me to Funky Town (and by Funky Town, I mean my nearest graveyard). I will, however, forgive the complete overlook of how fucking ludicrous Paladins are for the hilarity of the Death Knight fixes which basically read "See these talents? Yup, all of 'em? We're halving all the effects." Last night, the only Death Knights we teamed with spent the entire night bitching that they should have rolled Paladins :D

Also, I find it hilarious that every time WoW is mentioned, you get at least a few people going "LULZ! I r teh haet WoW! I r teh kool nao!" No. Coming onto a thread about Warcraft just to post about how much you hate it is pathetic, not cool.

mshcherbatskaya

Feb 1, 2008
Zeeky_Santos said:
CantFaketheFunk said:
Mounts are available at level 20, epic mounts at level 40, and flying mounts are now available at level 60.
As a person who never got past level 60 before I ran out of money and decided to take a break (and am starting up again) the level 60 flying mount is welcomeed by me, however, as someone who went throught 40 levels to get a real mount and anouther 20 after than for my epic, (along with 300g loans and hours of gold farming and skinning) i must say that I am pissed at that fact that I get to see a bunch of smug little lvl 40's ridding as fast as me, lucky I have +7% mounted speed until lvl 70%

I think we ought to get an achievement for it, YOU KIDS HAVE IT EASY!

The astounding price drop on training and mount is what floored me. And I'd just struggled up to 30 (I'm a shadow priest and I'd just hit that point where I had to grit my teeth and slog through) and paid my double handful of gold for the blessed relief of a mount. Then two weeks later the patch hits and my level 20 druid gets a mount for the equivalent of the change that falls out of my jeans in the laundry.

Not that my druid was spared. I'd just gotten Feral Cat form a few days before too, and hadn't even gotten a chance to play it before the patch went live. So I also get the achievement, NERFED ALL TO HELL.

Abedeus said:
Since when Escapist is posting free PATCH logs from games?
There are lots of plain ol' patches all the time that don't get announced. Given all the completely new content, this is closer to a free DLC release than a mere patch.