Wrestling moves that would hurt the most, If they where done with intent to hurt.

Yeq

Jul 15, 2009
Pedigree. As mentioned, the piledriver; maybe add in different kinds of DDTs as well. The ankle lock wouldn't kill anyone, but trust me, it really, really fucking hurts.

EPD001

Apr 15, 2009
In reality if you were to take the submission holds used in wrestling and apply them in real life and they'll harm you plus most moves that work on the vertebrae and of course weapon based moves so even if wrestling is staged the maneuvers utilized are realistic and require training so you don't hurt yourself.

David_G

Aug 25, 2009
Any kind of piledriver, or some submission holds like the Undertaker's Gogoplata.

Hookman

Jul 2, 2008
Wait, I just realised: The Canadian Destroyer! Its likely that not only would it effectively demolish the recipient of the move it could cripple the man doing it!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-YBs3I8kDuw

Running Variant: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIe9Bs4KLkk

Its obviously faked but it must still take so,so long to perfect it without actually hurting anyone.

DracoSuave

Jan 26, 2009
Figure Four Leg-lock.

Seriously. That shit is PAINFUL if pressure is applied -at all-. Don't believe that flipping over makes it hurt less.

Also, the Hell's Gate that Undertaker does is also painful... it's a gogoplatta! It's used in MMA!

Also, those backhanded chops -do- hurt. Those aren't faked blows there, watch how red the chest skin gets. Often they're used on newbies to toughen them up. There was this one Royal Rumble, and it started off normally until Daniel Puder came in.

Now, Daniel Puder was a new guy, but had a habit of running his mouth off backstage, so it was time to remind him that he hadn't paid his dues yet. Not to mention, he did a very real submission move on Angle in the middle of a match, forcing the ref to 'pin' Puder for the three count to break it up.... cause Angle was NOT supposed to tap out to a Tough Enough curtain jerker.

So... Puder was gonna get beat.

Started off with Guerrero and Benoit, who put on a great show as once could expect, then Puder comes in...

...the two then turn to Puder and get into a chopping contest to see who could beat him up the hardest. I swear, it was brutal, and awesome at the same time. So, they start doing some other moves, going back to chops... and each one worse than the last.

Then, Hardcore Holly comes in. Suddenly everyone knew what was going down... they were going stiff on Puder to remind him of his place. And Holly's reputation in that regard... well let's just say no one was surprised when he beat the HELL out of Puder before Hurricane entered and Puder was eliminated.

Those chops are not for fun.