Writing on the wall - A chance to be a part of Escapist history!

Owlslayer

Nov 26, 2009
I`d love to be apart of this, quite the brilliant idea. I don`t have a certain font in mind, nor do i have any idea what kind of special epic treatment my name should get,but i might edit my post a bit later.

And seems none of my Esc-friends are on this board yet. Oh well, I guess I´ll be a lonesome, handsome, sadsome little panda...
And my name...well, you can put it somewhere along the MoS group and TF2 group people !

EDIT: would be nice if my name would be in OCR Extended.
And i just tried out all of MS Word fonts. Was fun.

KefkaCultist

Jun 8, 2010
I'd like to be included in this. I don't really care about font/placing/etc.

This idea is really cool.

Kotaro

Desdinova's Successor
Feb 3, 2009
This is actually a really cool idea.

Put me on there if you feel like it; I'll take any font, so long as it's legible.

The Funslinger

Corporate Splooge
Sep 12, 2010
Redlin5 said:
Sounds absolutely awesome.

If I get put in, just choose a fancy font.

Or something spidery. There was a font called "chiller"...

Yeah. Chiller.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Richardplex said:
Sure, why not. Maybe in Poor Richard font for the lulz?
Binnsyboy said:
Redlin5 said:
Sounds absolutely awesome.

If I get put in, just choose a fancy font.

Or something spidery. There was a font called "chiller"...

Yeah. Chiller.
PM me for special fonts. We'll work it out.

Pinkamena

Stuck in a vortex of sexy horses
Jun 27, 2011
Oh, I'm in!
My friends that's on this list is Timelord and Eeveelectro.

BreakfastMan

Scandinavian Jawbreaker
Jul 22, 2010
I will go on. No one should ever forget me. I am a glorious fixture of the community! :D

As for my name... Make it big. Real big. I mean, 32-point font big. Also, it should be colored purple.

BENZOOKA

This is the most wittiest title
Oct 26, 2009
Interesting idea. You can count me in. Either all on caps or none, either way is fine by me.

TheLastSamurai14

Last day of PubClub for me. :'-(
Mar 23, 2011
I'd dig having my name on this. I love this site far too much to decline such an offer.

Some specifics that I'd like, though:

- Put down my name as TheLastSamurai14. I'd like to have my unabridged username on display, and I'm planning on changing my name to match all my other internet accounts, anyway.

- I want that sexy font that Daystar has. Is very nice and pleasing to the eyes.

That is all, and thanks for doing all this.

MetaKnight19

Jul 8, 2009
You can add me to it if at all possible. As for the font, I'm not really fussy, just as long as it isn't Wingdings. *shudder*

Raven_Operative

Dec 21, 2010
sure, why not.

As for fonts... well I really don't care so long as it isn't cursive looking or times new roman.

SnippyWings

We're on a bridge charlie!
Aug 25, 2009
Awesome idea!
I'd love to be on it if possible, don't care about font or where it is. :D

2fish

Sep 10, 2008
I would like my name to be added in wingdings please. Location is not a huge issue as my name is short.

2fish away!

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
BreakfastMan said:
As for my name... Make it big. Real big. I mean, 32-point font big. Also, it should be colored purple.
Yeah no. Reasonable requests or you get thrown a random text font on the wall.

TLS14 said:
- Put down my name as TheLastSamurai14. I'd like to have my unabridged username on display, and I'm planning on changing my name to match all my other internet accounts, anyway.
The font I can do but I'm having an internal debate about granting this request. I'm kind of going for that authentic at the moment feel. What if you decide not to change your name? Or if you do you can be smug knowing that only a few people will remember you as TLS14...

Hmmm....

BlumiereBleck

Dec 11, 2008
My old user name Skullkid4187 or my new one BlumiereBleck could be nice! I'll let you choose!! And for text font, could it be old English?