Writing on the wall - A chance to be a part of Escapist history!

MightyMole

Mar 5, 2011
Cool idea :D sign me up.

I don't care about the font or anything, do whatever you want with me. MightyMole will do.

OmniscientOstrich

Jan 6, 2011
I'd like to be added to the mix. :3

Full Username: Omniscient Ostrich

As for something special, could I possibly have one big upper-case 'O' with the other two lower-case words next to it like this?:

If so, the upper-case 'O' is in 'Ruritania' http://www.dafont.com/ruritania.font and the lower-case letters are in 'Celtic MD' http://www.dafont.com/celtic-md.font

If not, can I just have it in Celtic MD like this?:

Let me know if that's okay, I'll send you a PM as well. ^_^

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
Hectix777 in comic sans if you please sir, I'd love to be in it. I'd love to be in anything. Just not the Avatar: The Last Airbender movie. You remember that? Neither do I, because it didn't happen.

Aug 25, 2009
What the hell, maybe people will actually start to know who I am if my name's on the background.

Melas Zepheos

Calibiri size 11. I already write everything else in that font so why not this too.

-Samurai-

Oct 8, 2009
I'll join in, but can I make my own image and post it in .gif format(no animation) with the proper alpha channels, and you can throw it on?

Deadyawn

Jan 25, 2011
If there's room, I'd like to sign up. Don't worry if you can't though, I don't really mind either way. I'd be happy to fill up extra space if there is some though.

Don't have any special preferences.

bobmus

Full Frontal Nerdity
May 25, 2010
Me please, on the left somewhere in the font you used for Eleuthera preferably (or just any sans serif font)
Congrats on going for this!

Sprinal

Jan 27, 2010
Sure I'm down. Of corse I do think that the people on this should be the ones with high post levels. But as I want in I'm going to forget all that.

So yeah can you add me?

also captcha: london calling

interesting choice of words there captcha really.

Final First

Feb 13, 2012
I would like to be on it, too.

Username: Final First.

I don't want much special done with my name besides it being in Times New Roman.

Alssadar

Sep 19, 2010
I'm all fine with this. History and records are amazing things.
Throw down a signature for " Alssadar "
And put it in 12pt Times New Roman, Double Space. Standard MLA format for all that prim and proper essay type. (What have my English classes done to me...?) --Just joshing you, put in in whatever (legible) font you want.

Apollo45

Jan 30, 2011
Count me in, if you've got the room. Don't have any real preferences as to font, but I always enjoy something unique.

Headsprouter

Monster Befriender
Legacy
Nov 19, 2010
I'd be glad to partake. Do my name hanging from somewhere if possible, like headsprouters do. But if that's tacky looking, just forget about it. As for the font, I don't care, much.

Mettking

Mar 17, 2011
Add me in there. Font doesn't matter that much to me, but just make sure the T's look like the green + on a mettaur/metool/met's helmet.