Writing on the wall - A chance to be a part of Escapist history!

Torrasque

Aug 6, 2010
I sure would like to be on this wall :D
I don't care about the font or the flips, tilts, etc.

I'm curious though (and I know this is late considering there are 15 pages in this thread, lol) should there be some sort of criteria to get on the wall? Something like >X amount of posts or having a gold account?

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Um, if there is room, I would love to be apart of this...

I'm not picky at all, just having the chance to be here is great enough for me.

JochemHippie

Trippin' balls man.
Jan 9, 2012
Would love to be on it!

How about Copperplate, Handwriting - Dakota or Herculanum...
Your pick!

ottenni

Aug 13, 2009
If there is room put my username on there please.

Make the font Webdings if you can.

Read that! MWAHAHAHAHAHA

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Oh what the hell, why not? Chuck my name in there, if you can fit it. :D Style it how you want, don't really mind, just as long as the font isn't Times New Roman or Verdana. Most boring fonts ever. :S

CrazyBlaze

Jul 12, 2011
Count me as jumping on board. Sounds cooooooooooooooool. I don't care about font or position as long as I'm up there. It will make be fell special. Now BAGELS FOR EVERYONE!

Cheesus333

Aug 20, 2008
I'd like to be in there as Cheesus333 please. If there's still room, and all.

CAPTCHA: Alive and kicking

Pretty appropriate, I guess

Thaa'ir

Feb 10, 2011
I'm a lurker, but I love this site and these forums and I'd like to be a part of this if there is space. I don't care about fonts or anything.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
Alright. I'm leaving the library here in a few minutes and when I get home this is getting finished. I had to spend more time than I had planned getting a job! :D

Smeggs

Oct 21, 2008
I'd like in.

Username: Smeggs

As long as I can read my name, I don't mind what font or place you put it.

This username actually nhas a personal story of my friends and I behind it, so I'd love to see it on there :)

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
I think I'm done... Not everyone who posted here got on nor did it go chronologically after a certain point so I apologize to those who did not make it on there. Thank you guys for all your interest! Without you this would have been impossible!

So I've put the update on the second post as usual. In the end I needed to scour for short names to fill the gaps. Hopefully you can still read everyone's name without straining your eyes too hard. I could have put more in with even smaller fonts but I felt this was far enough.

VeryOddGamer

Feb 26, 2012
After multiple minutes of scouring, I still could not find my name there. I am very disappointed.

Okay, not really. Just a little sad.