Wtf, Nintendo. Seriously, Wtf.

Sean Strife

Jan 29, 2010
Gauntes said:
SOMEONE needs to take a brake from LSD
There isn't enough pot, LSD, PCP, mushrooms, alcohol, ecstacy, robitussin, crystal meth, jenkem, salvia, cocaine, heroin, speed, peyote, glue, gasoline, paint, quaaludes, tobacco, and tylenol in the WORLD that will fuck you up bad enough to think THIS shit up without an extensive list of mental health problems! Nintendo, I appreciate the fact that you're equal-opportunity employers and all... but JESUS CHRIST, WHY MARKET THIS?!

Space Jawa

Feb 2, 2010
LOLCMONBRUH said:
Just like everything japan has ever produced in the history of ever. =D how is this surprising?
I believe the term we're looking for is "Widget", or WJT (Weird Japanese Thing) according to TVTW.

And yes, to anyone who's questioning the reality of it and hasn't seen the responses of the other people confirming it's existence. It is real. I went over to Club Nintendo and saw it listed there with my own eyes. The commercial may be a joke, but it's for a genuine product.

Cowabungaa

Feb 10, 2008
I never thought I'd do this, well no that'd be a lie, but THIS IS MADNESS!!!

I'm more amazed by the fact that this is an actual advertisement though. I mean, really?

iLikeHippos

Jan 19, 2010
This is what happens when you try to copy Japan's imagination.

Or Chinas... I always get that one wrong.

Bigsmith

Mar 16, 2009
Cowabungaa said:
I never thought I'd do this, well no that'd be a lie, but THIS IS MADNESS!!!
really?
MADNESS??? THIS IS NINTENDOOOOOOOOOO

Ot: wtf, kill it with fire. I hope nintendo die because of this.

Divine Miss Bee

Feb 16, 2010
Lullabye said:
Is it just me o did that guy totally give off the Michael S.W.A.I.M vibe?
i was just thinking the same thing. only michael swaim would have just walked out halfway through and let clippy take over the rest. too ridiculous for him.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I know the wii motion sensor is supposed to give the game some realistic moves but who the fu** grills while doing the chicken dance?

asam92

Oct 26, 2008
Worst thing EVER!!!
Seriously who would buy this after seeing this ad? How does this appeal to anyone?
It is the most random pile of shit I eva seen.

Casual Gamers have 3 choices after seeing/playing/owning this game
1. Buy a PS3 or Xbox 360
2. Play PC games
3. Stop playing games forever.

Lullabye

Oct 23, 2008
Divine Miss Bee said:
Lullabye said:
Is it just me o did that guy totally give off the Michael S.W.A.I.M vibe?
i was just thinking the same thing. only michael swaim would have just walked out halfway through and let clippy take over the rest. too ridiculous for him.
Yeah, maybe. Lets see what Clippy thinks. Clippy, Is it really too ridiculous?

Clippy:

NotAPie

Jan 19, 2009
FUCK YEAH MEAT.
Sadly I won't be getting this game, the last thing I want is to make meat that I can't eat.

PhiMed

Nov 26, 2008
This commercial is AWESOME. Too bad the game doesn't look like something I'd enjoy.

SamFancyPants252

Sep 1, 2009
holy crap that was disturbing.
To think a company as rich and powerful as Nintendo has resorted to this
-50 respect points

AMMO Kid

Jan 2, 2009
Nintendo are done. But wait. No they aren't. Because they still have craploads of money left. crap.