Wtf, Nintendo. Seriously, Wtf.

Redlin5_v1legacy

Better Red than Dead
Aug 5, 2009
reg42 said:
I think the Nintendo pot pile just got refilled.
No, I think they are just smoking all the extra money they have from not upgrading their graphics.

OT: I can't believe this is real. Some one, please, slap me in the face with some meat. Nintendo would never believe that North American's are so obsessed with meat that they'd by a game like that. Hmm, I think I'll have a burger tonight.

Big-T

Jan 11, 2010
wow. so basically nintendo cant stop trying to ruin themselves. first they make a wack ass game system (yeah i said it.) that has a piss poor motion control system that they "fixed". then they make an exersize game (when have you ever wanted to workout and play videogames at the same time? seriously.) then they make us look goofy and rediculous by using their weird controls, then they make THIS?!?! wow. this is the same company that made SuperMario??? im so dissapointed.

maninahat

Nov 8, 2007
Someone tried to rub katamari damacy onto an American add. It didn't work.

Is there a katamari title for the wii yet?

Strategia

za Rodina, tovarishchii
Mar 21, 2008
At first I was thinking "this can't possibly be real, this has to be some sort of (surprisingly well-crafted) parody. Until I visited the site.

Whiskey Tango Foxtrot sums it up pretty nicely.

RatRace123

Elite Member
Dec 1, 2009
Eh just more Nintendo shovelware, nothing new here, just another reminder of what Nintendo's all about now.

kimba_lion

Mar 12, 2010
OH DEAR GOD WHY!!!!!

its just like cooking mama but with a stupid extendable arm..

no chance i will get this

Tanfastic

Aug 5, 2009
Nintendo needs to stop making these gross half assed games and get on with Pikmin 3, Zelda wii, Metroid other M, and Star fox wii.

Cooking mama and now THIS?! >:{

Swifteye

Apr 15, 2010
That ad. Felt like a parody of a video game ad that tries to sell you something that in reailty sucks. Seriously. it's like a madtv or SNL sketch. I don't know anyone that would want to play a grilling video game. I mean farming game maybe. Football game sure. But grilling. It sounds like a small time arcade game that you would find randomly latched on to another better game or given that this is the wii another game amoung the dozen other minigames.