XBox live community

Archon

Nov 12, 2002
The latest patch seems to fixed the disconnect problems. I created the squad today. It's called "Free Company" and is Sal-Kar nationality. (Free Company was the term for mercanary bands in the Hyborian world of Conan, in case anyone is wondering at the derivation of the name.) The code to join the squad is "XYXY". My gamertag is Archon Drakov.

Ajar

Aug 21, 2006
I can't find it in the list, regardless of whether I search by name or just view the entire list of Sal Kari squads. :/

heavyfeul

Sep 5, 2006
LordCancer said:
heavyfeul said:
Well...since we only have three people total in for Halo 2 this weekend, I not sure its worth doing. I am keeping hope alive though, so if anyone else is interested, please post up.

3-6pm Pacific (Halo 2)

Who's in???
my dsl is iffy it was down for like 30 minutes its back up now....are we still going to halo?

i asked two friends to join us i dont know if they will or not.

i thought it was 4-6 you changed it to 3-6 does that mean i already missed it? @%%3rhrthy
You were right it was supposed to be 4-6. Sorry about you being on all alone. I decided not to try and get it going since we only had three people total express intterest by Saturday morning. I'm sorry I didn't get online. If I knew someone would have been there, then I would have got in on the game.

Lets' try this again. I will start a new thread this time.
http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.34629
This one is getting a bit long and varied.

I will ask my friends to join, might be able to get two to four, that way if only a few people and their frinds get involved, we can still have a decent sized game. Even if they don't, I will be playing Halo 2 during the time frame, that way anyone who happens online can join in.

Ashbax

Jan 7, 2009
Bons1 here, I play the Usual stuff (Halo, GoW, RE5,) and RSV2, also a fair blob of TF2 and Lotr Conquest...and a few other games I cant be bothered mentioning.

Shapsters

Dec 16, 2008
hem dazon 90 said:
necrophillia

anyway im noghri lover 17
How far back did you have to go to resurrect this?! My god it is from September!

Anywho, my tag is Shapsters, I play the usual fare, TF2, CoD4, Halo 3, Bad Company.

megapenguinx

Jan 8, 2009
megapenguinx is my tag, feel free to add me.
I usually only do Halo 3 online but I'm usually on playing other things everyday.

hem dazon 90

Aug 12, 2008
Shapsters said:
hem dazon 90 said:
necrophillia

anyway im noghri lover 17
How far back did you have to go to resurrect this?! My god it is from September!

Anywho, my tag is Shapsters, I play the usual fare, TF2, CoD4, Halo 3, Bad Company.
september 2006

maddawg IAJI

I prefer the term "Zomguard"
Feb 12, 2009
Don't they let you post you gamertag in your profile? Oh well I guess it dosen't really get seen there. If you want my Gamertag just take my escpaist account and capitlize the M.

Supernovajake

Oct 18, 2008
My gamertag is The Jakepot but I've only got Gears 1 right now. I should be geting some more games soon but in the meantime, if anyone wants to play some ranked or player (or even campaign) matches I'll be up for it.

Low Key

May 7, 2009
If anyone has CoD5, my gamertag is xMinnesotaColdx, but I'm not much of a socialite when it comes to online gaming.

Insanum

The Basement Caretaker.
May 26, 2009
ooh very good idea - If you can stand a posh english accent - Insanum - Ive taken up RB2 & GHWT recently, im partial too PGR4, CoD5/4 & Rarely halo.

Oh, And a good mess on free mode on GTA4.

SP MeaslyBinkie

Aug 27, 2008
I belive there is already a 360 clan thread somewhere around here that has quite alot of people in it if you have search you should be able to find it.

TaborMallory

May 4, 2008
Excellent! I'll bookmark this thread, as I still have no XBL account. I was previously planning on just buying a top-grade PC and forgoing an Xbox, but this might have convinced me otherwise. I'm still buying a better PC of course, but I might finally join XBL too.
Soon, my friends...

SP MeaslyBinkie

Aug 27, 2008
Here is a link to the Escapist 360 clan thread http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.89237?page=2 use this if you are looking for people to play with.