Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

Altorin

Jack of No Trades
May 16, 2008
that kid is going to be liek, 8000 years old when he gets back on..

dang...

that or he'll just make a new gamertag and get a new xbox

Daemascus

WAAAAAAAAAGHHH!!!!
Mar 6, 2010
Some one was playing Uno... On XBox Live... with video chat? I find this odder than the banned nuddist.

Buizel91

Autobot
Aug 25, 2008
Soylent Bacon said:
A permanent ban isn't dramatic enough a punishment for online nudity.

"You are banned from our realm of online play for eight thousaaaaand yeeeaaars!"

*dramatic thunder*
this made me lol, can just imagine Bill Gates with a Vicking helmet and a huge hammer, shouting this XD

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
iLikeHippos said:
Just wish I could live 6990 more years to see it become unbanned.
Or wait.. Would I really want that? See his ancestor flash himself on techno-uno? With a HDDVDDHVD camera?
With a what-the-fuck now?

Lord_Panzer

Impractically practical
Feb 6, 2009
Online Strip Uno? Never thought I'd- [small]oh who am I kidding...[/small] this is the Internet. It was only a matter of time.

Spinwhiz

Oct 8, 2007
This kid will be on a watch list for the rest of his life, with a potential big red dot over him.

CyberKnight

Jan 29, 2009
Anagram said:
Your all laughing now, but in 9999 A.D there will be alot of cheaters and nudists around on Xbox live o_O
I wouldn't worry about it.

Because of the Y10k bug, the console's date clock will roll over and think it's 1/1/0000 and automatically re-ban them for the next 10,000 years.

Sir-jackington

Aug 12, 2009
depending on how he was "expsoing himself" this may or may not be fair. If he was just being a twat then yeah totally fair but if he was just mooning some jerk then relai it should only be a 100 year ban or an apology

Jackalb

Dec 31, 2009
Haha I played this guy on AVP last week.

John Funk said:
"Your son was exposing himself on camera in Uno."
I like how they found it necessary to include the game name.

xXAsherahXx

Apr 8, 2010
That guy has something wrong with him. It's Uno, what makes that game something to whip it out over? It makes me laugh though...so maybe that's why.

Grimlock Fett

Apr 14, 2010
You wouldnt even get that long for Genocide these days!!
The real question is who the hell plays Uno........

Lord Honk

Mar 24, 2009
I can't stop laughing, i'm so very sorry :'D this is just such a clash of awesome, tho i do feel sorry for the dude. not for being banned, but for somehow getting into the situation where it seemed rational to think "duuuude, showing off on cam in xbox live would be soooo cooool!"
this definitely brightened up my day.
can't stop laughing... X'D