Xbox Live Nudist Banned Until 9999

OmegaXzors

Apr 4, 2010
Pretty much nothing I say here will contribute since everyone has already said a mouthful of hilarious shit already. Kudos to everyone. I tip my hat off a few of you. :D

My own opinion, I don't disagree. Well, that's it. I'm pretty sure Bill Gates discovered immortality.

Soxafloppin

Coxa no longer floppin'
Jun 22, 2009
Its hilarious, to say the least really.

Pretty sick for doing what he did anyway.

Banned til 9999 though, i bet he cannot wait.

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
DatedSandwich said:
Am i a bad person for finding this hilarious?
Nope, it's hilarious.

Think about it: How sad is your life when you get enjoyment from exposing yourself on UNO?

UNO? Draw 4! Skip-A-Turn! Reverse! Draw 2 Cards!

This kid needs some personal help and a smack across the head.

RedHoodProdigalSon

Oct 18, 2009
Am I the only one who read this and immediately thought of that Genie quote from Aladdin after he comes out the lamp ?OI! Ten Thousand Years will give you such a crick in the neck?
A friend of mine had to deal with one of these idiots, honestly do they function like The Todd from Scrubs and find anything hot? I mean who thought ?Yeah, this seems like a nice idea?? I wish I could hear the Dad's words after he heard about this. He he

SkullCap

Nov 10, 2009
Greyfox105 said:
Well, the little [expletive] got what he deserved.
I hate people like this. And at least some of them get caught, it seems...
It makes you think how pathetic the kid's life is. Well XBOX Live has a few thousand more to go.

Magnalian

Dec 10, 2009
DatedSandwich said:
Naw, you're an average, sensible person for finding this hilarious. Now how does that make you feel?

IrrelevantTangent

Oct 4, 2008
DatedSandwich said:
No. No, you are not.

Frankly, I'm more surprised that they didn't take further action; if this guy was...exposing himself, and it was an online game, a lot of people could have seen it. Still, guess it's good news to see I won't be seeing anything unnerving next time I use Xbox Live.

Jared

The British Paladin
Jul 14, 2009
Thats what you get for trying to make the innicent game of UNO bad for all!

Hilarious lol

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Wow, I feel really sorry for the dad here. Hopefully his son will have learned his lesson after this... (He probably was asking for it, though.)

Nannernade

May 18, 2009
Lol I have always wondered this, why do people punish other people for an amount of time that no human could possibly live long enough to see an end to.

hannan4mitch

Jan 19, 2010
Serves him right. People just need to learn some stuff is just not tolerated (even if the punishment is for 8 millennium)