Xbox One Accessories Feature Large Price Tags

JemothSkarii

Thanks!
Nov 9, 2010
AuronFtw said:
Alright letsee...

I built this PC 3 years ago for $1400 (without an OS, had one I could use). ASUS 6870 HD, Phenom II X4 @ 3.4Ghz, 1TB HDD, 20 inch screen, 700W Power supply, M4N98TD EVO motherboard, 4GB of RAM. Since then I've had to upgrade and replace parts which has taken around an extra $3k out of my pockets. This includes a Corsair 750W power supply, an ASUS AMD 7850 2GB, 4GB of RAM (it was meant to be 8 but one stick was dead) a Corsair 200R case and a 128GB SSD...oh and my mouse, a Sharkoon Fireglider Black. Plus there was replacement headsets and stuff thrown into this cost. Soon I'm going to have to upgrade my motherboard, processor and RAM which is gonna cost me around another $500-$600. Not to mention after all this 1/7 games I get will work without tweaking or looking for solutions. One game still BSODs after an ungodly amount of searching, fresh reinstalls and updates.

So really, I might be Australian, but it isn't as cheap as people say, even when you do shop around and find good deals.

Something Amyss

Aswyng and Amyss
Dec 3, 2008
sid said:
Is that high? I mean, it's a controller for the price of a new game. I don't actually play anything that isn't pc so I wouldn't know, can someone tell me how the 360 compares?
A wireless controller retails at 49.99 USD, which is ten bucks less. A Play and Charge Kit combo is 64.99, also ten bucks less. Headsets start at 14.99, which is--you guessed it--ten bucks less.

A ten dollar jump isn't horrible, but considering how bad their controllers are in terms of longevity, it can get quite expensive. For my PC, I have multiple Afterglow contorllers, which have lasted me longer and are on par in terms of quality (I just hate the back/start shape/placement), but they're not wireless, so there may be some limited appeal. The point being I can see why people would be bothered. Especially if the controllers are as crappy.

oggebogge91 said:
The ps4 controllers cost 60$, are you as against that as much as you are Microsoft.
In the interest of fairness, it costs at least 75 dollars to mimmick the functionality of a PS4 controller out of the box, as the PS4 is a rechargeable controller without added expense. It's also 5 bucks above current list, which makes it the same price as launch for PS3 controllers.

One has jacked the price for their next gen (and even removed an item, the headset), and the other has not.

Midniqht

Beer Quaffer
Jul 10, 2009
AuronFtw said:
Midniqht said:
Oh quit waving your PC-pride flag for just a moment, would you? The PC Master Race thing is starting to sound like a broken record. Always gotta throw the "PC is better" type line in there somewhere. Not like PC hardware is doing your wallet any favors, either, especially when it comes to future-proofing and potential compatibility issues.
Yeah, the fact that you can build a mid-to-high-end gaming rig for $600-800 and upgrade it for pennies later on is definitely a point against it. Also access to amazon, steam, gog, GMG, etc to get games for less than $60 or $50 pre-owned. Also a single company not holding the reigns over every aspect of your machine.

Also, what? Compatibility "issues?" You know that I can still play my PC games from the 90s? I can literally pop in my WC2 discs that were made for windows 98 and they work perfectly fine. I can play doom 2 via DOS and it runs perfectly fine. Can you put your HALO 1 disc in an xbone and have it work? Why would you mention compatibility at all? It's something consoles are so hilariously godawful at that it's ALWAYS a point in the PC's favor...
Honestly, I wasn't quite talking about the hardware-to-software/game compatibility. Sorry for not clarifying. You're right on PC having the favor of playing (X) software titles whenever the hell you want. I was referencing more of the actual hardware-to-hardware compatibility, however common or rare the issue may be. I've had more than my fair share of technical headaches, and I know I'm not alone (and I work in an IT role - shit just gets complicated sometimes). You can't assume that everyone who games on PC knows what the hell they're doing with the hardware. Some people may not even know a GPU from a CPU. Also, hardware is a fickle mistress.

Example: My GPU causes x/y/z issue with this Game A on steam but it doesn't happen with my other GPU or with Game B. I have Win 7 or Vista or XP and if I have this much RAM I bluescreen and yadda-yadda. Shit like that is more what I was talking about. PC has the flexibility, sure, but it comes with a knowledge requirement.
The big thing consoles have going for them is the fact that anyone could go out and buy one without knowing a damn thing about the internals, and never have to. They can get several years of entertainment without having to worry about it, save for whatever technical flubbery the actual consoles may have (like a red-ring) which would usually get fixed over time anyway. Also, dunno about you, but I built my current gaming PC (OOH, a PC AND Console gamer?!) for ~$800. Upgrades aren't just pennies on the dollar. If you want to stay current and not just have a budget machine, the price can add up quickly, even if all you're doing is swapping out a graphics card (and I'm not counting the headsets you could buy for PC, the gaming keyboards and mice, cost of the OS itself, etc.). My point is, I don't think the price of these peripherals are unreasonable to the average buyer, and I don't think either console is necessarily going to see a drastic price difference.

Olas

Hello!
Dec 24, 2011
darthzew said:
Xbox 360 controllers are already about sixty dollars. Are we just bashing Microsoft because it's "in" right now?
60 dollars for a controller is expensive regardless of what generation it's for. Most PC gamepads cost under $40. A Wiimote and nunchuck combined are only about $35, and those have motion detectors and light sensors in them.

not_you

Don't ask, or you won't know
Mar 16, 2011
Honestly, those prices aren't THAT bad....

I mean, sure... having to buy an ADDITIONAL battery for the controller is a bit of a misstep (yay PS's controllers with in-built batteries and USB connectivity) But it was like that with the 360 too..

All in all, I'll repeat, the prices aren't as bad as they could've been...
That being said, I won't be buying one because the XBox One isn't on my "To buy" list as my PC is more than capable....

- No I do NOT have a USB 360 controller already, and I will not be buying one of those either....

Haakmed

Oct 29, 2010
So the controller is 10 dollars more expensive....the headset is 5 bucks more expensive...the battery pack is 5 bucks more expensive....console is 100 bucks more...BUT Xbox live stays the same? Are you sure you didn't miss something? Isn't Xbox live supposed to be 70 bucks now?

chozo_hybrid

What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets.
Jul 15, 2009
Never bought a play and charge kit for my 360, already had rechargeable AA batteries, way better life in them too.

clippen05

Jul 10, 2012
PC mouses cost $10... and people say the master race is expensive... I don't know how I ever justified buying 2 Xbox 360 controllers considering they are $60... I won't make that mistake again.

Waiting for some uninformed fool to quote me and tell me how gaming PC's cost $3000...

Snotnarok

Nov 17, 2008
That's a bit expensive considering there's no internal battery and the battery packs for the 360 were a big pile of crap that would lose charge effectiveness in under a year, and if you ripped them open you find literally 2 crap AA rechargeable batteries. Don't buy battery packs, buy rechargeable batteries that way you can use whatever you want with 'em.

viranimus

Thread killer
Nov 20, 2009
And here I thought I recall hearing something like "We make our money on software sales, because for the first several years we loose money on every unit" from the likes of Sony & MS.

Then why is it that seemingly they seem obsessed with forcing us to buy new hardware. I mean if the X360 controller is good enough for one microsoft console AND is the official controller of the windows operating system what exactly was the point to redesign the controller for the Xbone, when the redesign is nominal at best anyway?

Strazdas

Robots will replace your job
May 28, 2011
as always, microsoft fucks up intentionally by making our current hardware not work just so they could sell 5 times the value peripherals that work only with their console, because god forbid somone already has a headset and its not overpriced junk from microsoft.

Reeve said:
Edit: People saying that because they're priced the same that makes it O.K. are not considering that perhaps most people are poorer than they were seven years ago. The economy is not the same. It's no surprise to find such uninformed opinions though when most of the people commenting here probably don't pay for all this stuff.
Most people are not poorer. The crysis is over. stop blaming it for everything.

darthzew said:
Xbox 360 controllers are already about sixty dollars. Are we just bashing Microsoft because it's "in" right now?
Xbox 360 controller is extremely overpriced to begin with. you cant compare one overpriced object with another overpriced object and say the first one is well priced. microsoft always broke their consoles itnentionally so they coudl sell overpriced junk and earn easy profit.

CriticalMiss said:
I'm actually suprised they don't cost more, it was inevitable that the peripherals were going to be overpriced so it's not like we should be suprised by this. Plus you (hopefully) get at least one controller in the box so things could have been worse. The cost of the headset is odd though, MS decided to force bundle the $100 Kinect but couldn't add in a $25 headset? Sorry, Monoaural auditory input configuration device-o-tron.
but why would you get a controller with the consoles. surely, kinect is enough for all your needs, and if you disagree, pay us 100 dollars more!

Kenjitsuka

Sep 10, 2009
Way too expensive.
Then again, I had to pay F****ING 70 euro's for a PS3 second controller, so... guess that's equal pricing with inflation incorporated.

TomWiley

Jul 20, 2012
I guess we have different definitions of expensive, because prices that are pretty much the same as the previous generation don't seem that expensive to me.

Also, does anyone know the cost difference between the Xbox One's controller and the PS4's?

As to the headset, wasn't in confirmed that the Xbox One would actually ship with an headset?

Lightknight

Mugwamp Supreme
Nov 26, 2008
I found both Microsoft and Sony to be particularly bad in this area during this current generation. Controllers were awful on both sides and are still charged at the same rate they were years ago. The only different in HDD is that Sony allowed me to upgrade my HDD in any way I wanted but my 360 demanded I pay microsoft a lot of money for a pitance of HDD space. Double the price for half the space.

The PSP's memory stick prices were also outrageous until secondary memory companies produced compatible sticks. The Vita's memory card pricing is currently outrageous. What's hilarious is that I literally don't buy games on it because I don't have the storage space. They have lost considerably more money from me by just not allowing normal memory cards. I mean, look at the 16GB cards. You can get a micro 16GB from Sanddisk for less than $6 NEW. You can get a 16GB Sony brand for around $10. But the Vita 16GB memory stick? $48

So don't be surprised if Sony pulls the same stuff. The controller is $60 for them as well. The only information I don't have is whether or not Microsoft will be forcing their same proprietary HDD crap again this time around.

Sep 24, 2008
I figured I'd go back in the wayback machine and try to get some price points from the launch of the 360. Low and behold, I come bearing awesome.

http://xbox.about.com/od/xbox2/a/x360pricenews.htm

$399 Premium Edition Xbox 360

The Premium Edition will cost $399 and come with a number of extra peripherals that would normally retail for $200 extra. It will also feature metalic detailing on the system itself which will distinguish it from the $299 version.

What you'll get.

Xbox 360 Console
20GB Removable Hard Drive
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller
Xbox 360 Faceplate "Chill White"
Xbox 360 Headset
Component HD-AV Cable
Xbox Live Silver Membership
Xbox 360 Remote

That's well and good, but what about peripherals at launch?

Peripheral Pricing

Microsoft also revealed the pricing for the peripherals individually. If you get the premium system you shoudl be all set, but if you choose to get the core system you'll need at least a memory card or hard drive.

20GB Hard Drive - $99.99
Xbox 360 Memory Unit (64MB) - $39.99
Xbox 360 Wireless Controller (uses 2 AA batteries) - $49.99
Play and Charge Kit (to recharge your controller) - $19.99
Rechargable Battery Pack - $11.99
Wireless Networking Adapter - $99.99
Xbox 360 Headset - $19.99
Remote - $29.99
S-Video Cable - $29.99
HD-AV Cable - $39.99

Now, I thought in all fairness, I should go look and link what you're getting with the Xbox One Day One edition. Which seems to be this gen's preimum at launch. From http://www.xbox.com/en-us/xbox-one/pre-order-xbox-one

Xbox One
Day One Edition

Whats included:

Xbox One console
Kinect sensor
Commemorative controller
Exclusive achievement
HDMI Cable

Now, let's be fair. A lot of people will check at both list and just cry foul from whatever's missing from the top to bottom. Like the Xbox 360 remote isn't on Xbox One. But we know now that the Kinect is supposed to be your vocal remote, so that's not really that much of a change.

But yet and still, it is a jump in price. I'm not the best at electronic engineering, and I don't know the bits and pieces of what is going into the Xbox One. If someone can tell me what cutting edge tech is making it jump that extra 150 dollars, I'd appreciate it. If it's inflation, I think we can deal with that's the current situation we're in.

But I don't think it's unfair to be explained why the jump in price. You want my money, I want to know about the differences. Why am I not getting the same accessories although I'm paying more? Why do we as people not in these companies get so angry that people are trying to question why things are happening instead of just forking over the cash?

Reeve

Feb 8, 2013
Strazdas said:
Reeve said:
Edit: People saying that because they're priced the same that makes it O.K. are not considering that perhaps most people are poorer than they were seven years ago. The economy is not the same. It's no surprise to find such uninformed opinions though when most of the people commenting here probably don't pay for all this stuff.
Most people are not poorer. The crysis is over. stop blaming it for everything.
This made me LOL hard, thanks! :D It's the beginning that's over, the best is yet to come, baby.

Reeve

Feb 8, 2013
NameIsRobertPaulson said:
Reeve said:
Midniqht said:
Reeve said:
The current generation prices are a disgrace and it's no surprise to find that nothing's changed. This is one of the reasons why I'm a PC gamer.

Edit: People saying that because they're priced the same that makes it O.K. are not considering that perhaps most people are poorer than they were seven years ago. The economy is not the same. It's no surprise to find such uninformed opinions though when most of the people commenting here probably don't pay for all this stuff. I bet it comes out of your parents' wallet, isn't that right kids? That made me chuckle too on the thread from a few weeks ago about how Sony are going to charge for online play. And people there expressed the view that they did not have a problem with it. Again, likely due to the fact that they don't have to worry about the cost. Mommy and Daddy will be covering it for you.
Oh quit waving your PC-pride flag for just a moment, would you? The PC Master Race thing is starting to sound like a broken record. Always gotta throw the "PC is better" type line in there somewhere. Not like PC hardware is doing your wallet any favors, either, especially when it comes to future-proofing and potential compatibility issues.
I got my PC for about the price of the Xbox One and it can run Skyrim on maximum settings and with various graphical mods. And I doubt you'd disagree that it can do everything that the Xbox One (and PS4 etc) can do - and much more. Also consider that it will have a longer life time. It's not a case of waving a flag, it's that the PC is objectively superior these days. Sorry to say.
Again, got any proof? Every single time I've asked a PC Master Reich member about their "Rig that costs less than a console and can play Crysis while making me cocoa and massaging my balls", they rarely deliver, and always well over what they claim.

I have a top-end PC Gaming rig. Cost me $700. So let's see your master rig for less than $400. Don't forget the OS.
Sure thing brah! ;)

Mah DxDiag said:
------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 7/30/2013, 21:09:23
Machine name: ALBATROS
Operating System: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.130318-1533)
Language: English (Regional Setting: English)
System Manufacturer: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
System Model: To Be Filled By O.E.M.
BIOS: Default System BIOS
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i3 CPU 550 @ 3.20GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.2GHz
Memory: 8192MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 8184MB RAM
Page File: 2632MB used, 21914MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 32bit Unicode

------------
DxDiag Notes
------------
Display Tab 1: No problems found.
Sound Tab 1: No problems found.
Input Tab: No problems found.

--------------------
DirectX Debug Levels
--------------------
Direct3D: 0/4 (retail)
DirectDraw: 0/4 (retail)
DirectInput: 0/5 (retail)
DirectMusic: 0/5 (retail)
DirectPlay: 0/9 (retail)
DirectSound: 0/5 (retail)
DirectShow: 0/6 (retail)

---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTS 450
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DC4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1
Display Memory: 4050 MB
Dedicated Memory: 978 MB
Shared Memory: 3071 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor Name: AOC 2436
Monitor Model: 2436
Monitor Id: AOC2436
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: HD15
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,nvwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.1106 (English)
Driver Version: 9.18.13.1106
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 2/26/2013 00:32:38, 18055184 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-4E84-11CF-E267-0D201CC2C435}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x0DC4
SubSys ID: 0x00000000
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem12.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section022:9.18.13.1106:pci\ven_10de&dev_0dc4
Rank Of Driver: 00E00003
Video Accel: ModeMPEG2_A ModeMPEG2_C ModeVC1_C ModeWMV9_C
Deinterlace Caps: {6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YUY2,YUY2) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(UYVY,UYVY) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(YV12,0x32315659) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_PixelAdaptive
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(NV12,0x3231564e) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=VideoProcess_YUV2RGB VideoProcess_StretchX VideoProcess_StretchY DeinterlaceTech_BOBVerticalStretch
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC1,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC2,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC3,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(IMC4,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S340,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{6CB69578-7617-4637-91E5-1C02DB810285}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{F9F19DA5-3B09-4B2F-9D89-C64753E3EAAB}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{5A54A0C9-C7EC-4BD9-8EDE-F3C75DC4393B}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
{335AA36E-7884-43A4-9C91-7F87FAF3E37E}: Format(In/Out)=(S342,UNKNOWN) Frames(Prev/Fwd/Back)=(0,0,0) Caps=
D3D9 Overlay: Supported
DXVA-HD: Supported
DDraw Status: Enabled
D3D Status: Enabled
AGP Status: Enabled

-------------
Sound Devices
-------------
Description: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device)
Default Sound Playback: Yes
Default Voice Playback: Yes
Hardware ID: HDAUDIO\FUNC_01&VEN_1106&DEV_4428&SUBSYS_18492718&REV_1001
Manufacturer ID: 1
Product ID: 65535
Type: WDM
Driver Name: HdAudio.sys
Driver Version: 6.01.7601.17514 (English)
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
Date and Size: 11/21/2010 04:23:47, 350208 bytes
Other Files:
Driver Provider: Microsoft
HW Accel Level: Basic
Cap Flags: 0xF1F
Min/Max Sample Rate: 100, 200000
Static/Strm HW Mix Bufs: 1, 0
Static/Strm HW 3D Bufs: 0, 0
HW Memory: 0
Voice Management: No
EAX(tm) 2.0 Listen/Src: No, No
I3DL2(tm) Listen/Src: No, No
Sensaura(tm) ZoomFX(tm): No

---------------------
Sound Capture Devices
---------------------
-------------------
DirectInput Devices
-------------------
Device Name: Mouse
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Device Name: Keyboard
Attached: 1
Controller ID: n/a
Vendor/Product ID: n/a
FF Driver: n/a

Poll w/ Interrupt: No

-----------
USB Devices
-----------
+ USB Root Hub
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x8086, 0x3B34
| Matching Device ID: usb\root_hub20
| Service: usbhub
|
+-+ Generic USB Hub
| | Vendor/Product ID: 0x8087, 0x0020
| | Location: Port_#0001.Hub_#0002
| | Matching Device ID: usb\class_09
| | Service: usbhub

----------------
Gameport Devices
----------------

------------
PS/2 Devices
------------
+ Standard PS/2 Keyboard
| Matching Device ID: *pnp0303
| Service: i8042prt
|
+ HID Keyboard Device
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x000C
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_keyboard
| Service: kbdhid
|
+ Terminal Server Keyboard Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_kbd
| Upper Filters: kbdclass
| Service: TermDD
|
+ HID-compliant mouse
| Vendor/Product ID: 0x1532, 0x000C
| Matching Device ID: hid_device_system_mouse
| Service: mouhid
|
+ Terminal Server Mouse Driver
| Matching Device ID: root\rdp_mou
| Upper Filters: mouclass
| Service: TermDD

------------------------
Disk & DVD/CD-ROM Drives
------------------------
Drive: C:
Free Space: 231.8 GB
Total Space: 901.7 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 ATA Device

Drive: E:
Free Space: 20.3 GB
Total Space: 52.1 GB
File System: NTFS
Model: WDC WD10EARS-22Y5B1 ATA Device

Drive: D:
Model: Optiarc DVD RW AD-5260S ATA Device
Driver: c:\windows\system32\drivers\cdrom.sys, 6.01.7601.17514 (English), , 0 bytes

--------------
System Devices
--------------
Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B34
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B34&SUBSYS_3B341849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&E8
Driver: n/a

Name: D-Link AirPlus DWL-G520 Wireless PCI Adapter(rev.B)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_168C&DEV_0013&SUBSYS_3A131186&REV_01\4&315225F3&0&00F0

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family SMBus Controller - 3B30
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B30&SUBSYS_3B301849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&FB

Name: Realtek RTL8168D/8111D Family PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC (NDIS 6.20)
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10EC&DEV_8168&SUBSYS_81681849&REV_03\4&35844CED&0&00E5

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family 2 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B26
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B26&SUBSYS_3B261849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&FD

Name: NVIDIA GeForce GTS 450
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0DC4&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\4&39A77B8E&0&0008

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B56&SUBSYS_27181849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&D8

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family 4 port Serial ATA Storage Controller - 3B20
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B20&SUBSYS_3B201849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&FA

Name: High Definition Audio Controller
Device ID: PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_0BE9&SUBSYS_00000000&REV_A1\4&39A77B8E&0&0108

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 6 - 3B4C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B4C&SUBSYS_3B4C1849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&E5

Name: Intel(R) H55 Express Chipset LPC Interface Controller - 3B06
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B06&SUBSYS_3B061849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&F8

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 5 - 3B4A
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B4A&SUBSYS_3B4A1849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&E4

Name: Intel(R) 82801 PCI Bridge - 244E
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_244E&SUBSYS_244E1849&REV_A6\3&11583659&0&F0

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family PCI Express Root Port 1 - 3B42
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B42&SUBSYS_3B421849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&E0

Name: Intel(R) processor PCI Express Root Port - 0041
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0041&SUBSYS_00411849&REV_18\3&11583659&0&08

Name: Intel(R) 5 Series/3400 Series Chipset Family USB Enhanced Host Controller - 3B3C
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_3B3C&SUBSYS_3B3C1849&REV_06\3&11583659&0&D0

Name: Intel(R) processor DRAM Controller - 0040
Device ID: PCI\VEN_8086&DEV_0040&SUBSYS_00401849&REV_18\3&11583659&0&00

------------------
DirectShow Filters
------------------

DirectShow Filters:
WMAudio Decoder DMO,0x00800800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMAPro over S/PDIF DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
WMSpeech Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOD.DLL,6.01.7601.17514
MP3 Decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,mp3dmod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4s Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp4sdecd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMV Screen decoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsdecd.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WMVideo Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,wmvdecod.dll,6.01.7601.18147
Mpeg43 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mp43decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
Mpeg4 Decoder DMO,0x00800001,1,1,mpg4decd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMT VIH2 Fix,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
Record Queue,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
WMT Switch Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
WMT Virtual Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
WMT DV Extract,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
WMT Virtual Source,0x00200000,0,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
WMT Sample Information Filter,0x00200000,1,1,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
AVS Media Grabber 4,0x00200000,1,0,AVSMediaGrabber4.ax,1.00.0000.0043
DV Muxer,0x00400000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Color Space Converter,0x00400001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
WM ASF Reader,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
Video Memory Render Filter,0x00200000,1,0,VideoMemoryRenderFilter.ax,
Screen Capture filter,0x00200000,0,1,wmpsrcwp.dll,12.00.7601.17514
AVI Splitter,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VGA 16 Color Ditherer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SBE2MediaTypeProfile,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft DTV-DVD Video Decoder,0x005fffff,2,4,msmpeg2vdec.dll,12.00.9200.16426
AC3 Parser Filter,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
StreamBufferSink,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
MJPEG Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-I Stream Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
SAMI (CC) Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Splitter,0x005fffff,1,0,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
Closed Captions Analysis Filter,0x00200000,2,5,cca.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SBE2FileScan,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Microsoft MPEG-2 Video Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
Internal Script Command Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
AVS Video Out,0x00200000,0,1,AVSVideoOutFilter3.ax,1.00.0000.0248
MPEG Audio Decoder,0x03680001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DV Splitter,0x00600000,1,2,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Video Mixing Renderer 9,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft MPEG-2 Encoder,0x00200000,2,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
ACM Wrapper,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00800001,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG-2 Video Stream Analyzer,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Line 21 Decoder,0x00600000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Video Port Manager,0x00600000,2,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Video Renderer,0x00400000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Writer,0x00200000,1,0,WLXVAFilt.dll,16.04.3505.0912
VPS Decoder,0x00200000,0,0,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
WM ASF Writer,0x00400000,0,0,qasf.dll,12.00.7601.17514
VBI Surface Allocator,0x00600000,1,1,vbisurf.ax,6.01.7601.17514
File writer,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Sink,0x00600000,1,0,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
iTV Data Capture filter,0x00600000,1,1,itvdata.dll,6.06.7601.17514
DVD Navigator,0x00200000,0,3,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
Overlay Mixer2,0x00200000,1,1,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
AVI Draw,0x00600064,9,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
RDP DShow Redirection Filter,0xffffffff,1,0,DShowRdpFilter.dll,
Microsoft MPEG-2 Audio Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msmpeg2enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
WST Pager,0x00200000,1,1,WSTPager.ax,6.06.7601.17514
MPEG-2 Demultiplexer,0x00600000,1,1,mpg2splt.ax,6.06.7601.17528
DV Video Decoder,0x00800000,1,1,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
SampleGrabber,0x00200000,1,1,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
Null Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,qedit.dll,6.06.7601.18175
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x005fffff,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft AC3 Encoder,0x00200000,1,1,msac3enc.dll,6.01.7601.17514
StreamBufferSource,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
Smart Tee,0x00200000,1,2,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Overlay Mixer,0x00200000,0,0,qdvd.dll,6.06.7601.17835
AVI Decompressor,0x00600000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
AVI/WAV File Source,0x00400000,0,2,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Wave Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MIDI Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Multi-file Parser,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File stream renderer,0x00400000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft DTV-DVD Audio Decoder,0x005fffff,1,1,msmpeg2adec.dll,6.01.7140.0000
StreamBufferSink2,0x00200000,0,0,sbe.dll,6.06.7601.17528
AVI Mux,0x00200000,1,0,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Line 21 Decoder 2,0x00600002,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (Async.),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
File Source (URL),0x00400000,0,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Infinite Pin Tee Filter,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Enhanced Video Renderer,0x00200000,1,0,evr.dll,6.01.7601.17514
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00200000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG Video Decoder,0x40000001,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
IL FL Studio DXi,0x00200000,1,1,FLSTUD~2.DLL,1.00.0013.0000
IL Multi FL Studio DXi,0x00200000,1,1,FLSTUD~1.DLL,1.00.0013.0000

WDM Streaming Tee/Splitter Devices:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Video Compressors:
WMVideo8 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvxencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
WMVideo9 Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvencod.dll,6.01.7600.16385
MSScreen 9 encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,wmvsencd.dll,6.01.7600.16385
DV Video Encoder,0x00200000,0,0,qdv.dll,6.06.7601.17514
MJPEG Compressor,0x00200000,0,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Cinepak Codec by Radius,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Fraps Video Decompressor,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Intel IYUV codec,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft RLE,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Video 1,0x00200000,1,1,qcap.dll,6.06.7601.17514

Audio Compressors:
WM Speech Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMSPDMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
WMAudio Encoder DMO,0x00600800,1,1,WMADMOE.DLL,6.01.7600.16385
IMA ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
PCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Ogg Vorbis (mode1),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Ogg Vorbis (mode2),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Ogg Vorbis (mode3),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Ogg Vorbis (mode1+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Ogg Vorbis (mode2+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Ogg Vorbis (mode3+),0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft ADPCM,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
GSM 6.10,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Messenger Audio Codec,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT A-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
CCITT u-Law,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
MPEG Layer-3,0x00200000,1,1,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

PBDA CP Filters:
PBDA DTFilter,0x00600000,1,1,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA ETFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528
PBDA PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,CPFilters.dll,6.06.7601.17528

Midi Renderers:
Default MidiOut Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Microsoft GS Wavetable Synth,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

WDM Streaming Rendering Devices:
HD Audio HDMI out,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514
HD Audio Speaker,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

BDA Network Providers:
Microsoft ATSC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBC Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBS Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft DVBT Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSDvbNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514
Microsoft Network Provider,0x00200000,0,1,MSNP.ax,6.06.7601.17514

Multi-Instance Capable VBI Codecs:
VBI Codec,0x00600000,1,4,VBICodec.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA Transport Information Renderers:
BDA MPEG2 Transport Information Filter,0x00600000,2,0,psisrndr.ax,6.06.7601.17669
MPEG-2 Sections and Tables,0x00600000,1,0,Mpeg2Data.ax,6.06.7601.17514

BDA CP/CA Filters:
Decrypt/Tag,0x00600000,1,1,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
Encrypt/Tag,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
PTFilter,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708
XDS Codec,0x00200000,0,0,EncDec.dll,6.06.7601.17708

WDM Streaming Communication Transforms:
Tee/Sink-to-Sink Converter,0x00200000,1,1,ksproxy.ax,6.01.7601.17514

Audio Renderers:
Speakers (High Definition Audio,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default DirectSound Device,0x00800000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
Default WaveOut Device,0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713
DirectSound: Speakers (High Definition Audio Device),0x00200000,1,0,quartz.dll,6.06.7601.17713

---------------
EVR Power Information
---------------
Current Setting: {5C67A112-A4C9-483F-B4A7-1D473BECAFDC} (Quality)
Quality Flags: 2576
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow half deinterlace
Allow scaling
Decode Power Usage: 100
Balanced Flags: 1424
Enabled:
Force throttling
Allow batching
Force half deinterlace
Force scaling