Xbox One Designed "With Advertising in Mind"

Lilani

Sometimes known as CaitieLou
May 27, 2009
lacktheknack said:
W-Www-Ww-Wa-was this a non-corporate public announcement?

WHAT KIND OF COMPANY PUBLICLY ANNOUNCES -

I don't understand anything anymore.
I was thinking the same exact thing. This is like McDonalds doing a public announcement about all the different steroids and artificial stuff the animals that are harvested with their meat are injected with. It might be something they do to make their product, but that doesn't mean it's something they should just openly announce as press or PR.

theaudioprophet

Jun 19, 2013
it just goes from bad to worse
The dashboard as it stands now is riddled with ads for pepsi max and lynx deodorant

theaudioprophet

Jun 19, 2013
Scrumpmonkey said:
This is why my Xbox 360 is 100% offline and hasn't been updated for years. Adverts. We paid £200-£300 for the actual console, £40 a year every year Microsoft tax, £40-£50 each for games (which Microsoft takes a cut of) and they STILL see fit to clog our experience with continuous adverts upon adverts. When i turn on MY Xbox for MY dashboard screen a don't want to be greeted by a giant advert for fucking iron bru. It's like invading my PC desktop. It's icky.
They have Irn Bru ads? I've only ever seen pepsi, the bru would be slightly less painful to be slapped in the chops with

Ayay

Dec 6, 2009
Not only will they have more ads they will make them hard to tell apart ..they are making a minesweeper ad minigame huh. Why someone on the top have not put out a memo telling everyone to shut the ¤&&%#"% up is blowing my brain.