Yahtzee's Birthday

ExplosionProofTaco

Nov 13, 2008
I was looking at Yahtzee's Profile and It says his birth date is the 24th of May. (unless he lied about it)

That's in a few days. :eek:

Should we prepare something for him?

Simriel

The Count of Monte Cristo
Dec 22, 2008
We should give him the gift of you stopping making threads.

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
Huh. His birthday's the day after mine.

I can't really think of anything, so I'm just gonna keep watching the vids. Might get a T-shirt one of these days, though.

fenrizz said:
Send him a JPRG:D
Something that doesn't just reinforce his prejudice, this time. :p

Erana

Feb 28, 2008
NeutralDrow said:
Huh. His birthday's the day after mine.

I can't really think of anything, so I'm just gonna keep watching the vids. Might get a T-shirt one of these days, though.

fenrizz said:
Send him a JPRG:D
Something that doesn't just reinforce his prejudice, this time. :p
A fake mustache, preferably handlebar or Dick Dastardly-esque.

Not Good

Sep 17, 2008
I say we say thanks and cheer two more years of Yahtzee! Unless he's been around longer than 2 years. Alternatively anyone who posts a comment on his most recent video should have a birthday hat affixed to his head.

NeoDeath90

Feb 11, 2009
Let's just not get him anything. The dude has a job, looks, plays games for a living, has a great looking country to live in. The guy has it made. Let's just give him the nice gift of no hate mail.

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
Glerken said:
ThrobbingEgo said:
Yahtzee is born a day before Towel Day?
Towel Day?
Have I missed an epic day in history?

Can I get a debriefing?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Towel_Day
Towel Day is celebrated every May 25 as a tribute by fans of the late author Douglas Adams.[1] On this day, fans carry a towel with them to demonstrate their love for the books and the author. The commemoration was first held in 2001, two weeks after Adams' death on May 11, 2001.[2] The towel is a reference to Adams's popular science fiction comedy series The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy.
It's a tribute to the most important tool in the universe: the towel!

Sasha Janre

Apr 30, 2008
A wii-zapper, unless he actually managed to get his hands on one since he reviewed the Umbrella Chronicles. XD

NeutralDrow

Mar 23, 2009
NeoDeath90 said:
Let's just not get him anything. The dude has a job, looks, plays games for a living, has a great looking country to live in. The guy has it made. Let's just give him the nice gift of no hate mail.
We could do that.

Or...we could get him kangaroo repellent!

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
NeutralDrow said:
NeoDeath90 said:
We could do that.

Or...we could get him kangaroo repellent!
Bat-Kangaroo repellent.