Yahtzee's Prototype vs. InFamous Challenge

Panzer_God

Welcome to the League of Piccolo
Apr 29, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
...This has to be against some sort of law.
But I'm still going to read it.

EDIT: Well.
I don't think I'll ever sleep soundly again.
You're not supposed to. It video game characters in women's undergarments. None of us will sleep soundly.

Panzer_God

Apr 29, 2009
doctorjackal777 said:
I surprised they not only actually made the pictures but that they actually watched your review and took it seriously. 'Oh not that guy with a hat reviewed us and couldn't decided if we were better than that other game, lets pander to his desire to get a non existent prize.' Seriously I doubt Zero Punctuation actually helps or hinders anyone's games sales, other than a few people who were curious, like I bought Saints Row, because he said it was so much better than GTA, and it was but never mind. Zero Punctuation to me has always been a humorous little someone showing one mans opinions regarding the games he plays and it certainly gets this site more traffic, but I've never considered them to be serious review that would actually mean anything. He's like the AVGN or TGWTG, entertainers who enjoy ragging on something or other but who's opinions don't really affect the industry in which they review.
I'm fairly sure that Yahtzee has the second-most popular internet reviews, with a huge fan base and a whole lot of people who will buy any games that he approves of.

Panzer_God

Apr 29, 2009
MaxTheReaper said:
Panzer_God said:
You're not supposed to. It video game characters in women's undergarments. None of us will sleep soundly.
Someone will.
Or, worse yet, someone won't for entirely different reasons than the rest of us.

Because they printed out the pictures and posted them all over their room.
That is massively sick and wrong. and unfortunately very true.

Lithran

Sep 25, 2008
Wow. Okay, this I sure didn't expect. First picure was...disturbing as hell. Second one wasn't as bad.

He shoulda kept calling a tie and see what he could get them to do. That would have been great.

Snipingkid

Apr 17, 2009
Donnyp said:
Anyone notice that he Said inFamous wins but the unicorn Picture was Alex Mercer. How could yahtzee screw it up lol. Yeah still pretty awesome they sent those pics lol.
draneth said:
Okay I Know for a fact prototype won because Mercer (the one on the unicorn) was from prototype and Cole was from Infamous.

This angered me surprisingly much.
"Namely, which of the two studios could produce the best image of the rival game's main character wearing women's lingerie."
Maybe if people read carefully, they would pick out the word rival.

However, I am surprised that the two companies responded.

CriticalQuit

Jun 16, 2009
I'm rather glad sucker punch won, mostly because I enjoyed the Sly Cooper series for the Playstation 2. Well, actually just the 3rd one. The others had a rather dickish difficulty jump.

Dom Uk

Jul 9, 2009
I couldn't believe they both sent in pictures, it's nice to see that they take things lightly and have a sense of humour rather than being overly sensitive about the reviews.

Nemorov

May 20, 2009
This is a testament to how powerful Yahtzee has become. This is all too beautiful. XD

Manji187

Jan 29, 2009
whahaha the irony... maybe Radical and Sucker Punch need to fuse into Radical Punch as it appears they are on the same wave-length on more than one occasion.

Stabby Joe

Jul 30, 2008
Panzer_God said:
doctorjackal777 said:
I surprised they not only actually made the pictures but that they actually watched your review and took it seriously. 'Oh not that guy with a hat reviewed us and couldn't decided if we were better than that other game, lets pander to his desire to get a non existent prize.' Seriously I doubt Zero Punctuation actually helps or hinders anyone's games sales, other than a few people who were curious, like I bought Saints Row, because he said it was so much better than GTA, and it was but never mind. Zero Punctuation to me has always been a humorous little someone showing one mans opinions regarding the games he plays and it certainly gets this site more traffic, but I've never considered them to be serious review that would actually mean anything. He's like the AVGN or TGWTG, entertainers who enjoy ragging on something or other but who's opinions don't really affect the industry in which they review.
I'm fairly sure that Yahtzee has the second-most popular internet reviews, with a huge fan base and a whole lot of people who will buy any games that he approves of.
Those people must have a small game's library then.

adrenalinq

Oct 9, 2008
Prototype is just a piece of shit. It is not as bad as Superman 64 for sure but it is not better than Hulk. Copy paste all missions and city from Hulk, overhype it and you will get a hit. What a shit.

Don't play this crap.

saiyanwarrior

Jun 14, 2009
Well that's my laugh of the day sorted although got to agree with yahtzee, infamous and sucker punch well done for being good sports, you sick, sick sods.