You are a Pirate, Whats your ship called?

dalek sec

Leader of the Cult of Skaro
Jul 20, 2008
Fusioncode9 said:
Legion of the Damned, if you know what game that's from then you get a cookie.
That's from Warhammer 40K right? It's a space marine chapter lost to the warp but they still help out sometimes in battle. I think that's them cause I can't think of anything else with that name.

Neo10101

Sep 7, 2009
Mine would definitely be called, Charlotte: Siren of the Sea because you won't know what hit you until it's too late, and my flags would prolly be something very similar to an actual country's flag at the time just so people who get a look might confuse me for an actual country and not a pirate.

Quaxar

Sep 21, 2009
Did someone say "The good ship Lollipop" yet? Because that'd be a total this.
I mean think about it, who's going to expect us to be pirates? Nobody, that's who! And this will be their doom!

Fusioncode9

Sep 23, 2010
dalek sec said:
Fusioncode9 said:
Legion of the Damned, if you know what game that's from then you get a cookie.
That's from Warhammer 40K right? It's a space marine chapter lost to the warp but they still help out sometimes in battle. I think that's them cause I can't think of anything else with that name.
Close but no cigar, it's from the Disciples games, a series of turn based strategy games on PS3.

moviedork

Mar 25, 2011
Ship: Justin Bieber
Flag: Miley Cyrus' face

"Hey everybody, let's ride the Bieber....Yay!"

AmayaOnnaOtaku

The Babe with the Power
Mar 11, 2010
Margaritaville

The flag would be teal or purple with a parrothead on it

a crew of jimmy buffet fans

Crossed Swords

black flag with a ninjato and a cutlass crossed

the crew would be a mix of pirates and ninjas

Black Dahlia
BLack velvet flag with a traditional jolly roger in white leather
crew made up of goth girls

blaize2010

Sep 17, 2010
Danhoyt said:
The "Dildoezer" or the "Ass Smasher". I'd definitely go with one of those two, or maybe "Beef Supreme".
Brawn-o. and then underneath in small italics "it's got electrolytes"

The Thinker

Jan 22, 2011
Arr! I am the privateer/pirate Artson Folio. My fleet is called The Artson Crafts. I also have a port. Named Port Folio.

The Rogue Wolf

Stealthy Carnivore
Legacy
Nov 25, 2007
Stalking the Digital Tundra
The Series Of Wooden Planks Held Together With Waterproof Glue And Kept Buoyant Through The Effect Of Water Displacement, Which Is Propelled Across The Surface By Trapping Currents Of Air With Large Fabric Foils, And Is Crewed By Individuals Who Take Property Not Belonging To Them By Threat And Commission Of Violence.

I'm a literalist. Besides, by the time they finished saying my ship's name, we'd have already plundered their hold and sailed halfway back to our hidden pirate cove.

RaNDM G

Apr 28, 2009
The RaNDM. I was going to call it the Narcissus, but there was already one in the registry.

BGH122

Jun 11, 2008
"The Russin' Tussin' Bunch O' Buttmunchers"

It'll have people running in fear from coast to coast.