You are a Pirate, Whats your ship called?

MattyintheHatty

Feb 3, 2011
I have played a ship captain in Dungeons and Dragons a few times, my first ship was called the
"Valkyrie's Shadow" and after that one sank I got a second ship and named her the "Fortune Thief" I really like both of those ships.

ace_of_something

Sep 19, 2008
In a nautical themed d&d game I once played we named our ship 'The Brass THAC0' this was 3.5 edition. This is of course only if the 'head' of the ship looks like a brass dragon.

FalloutJack

Bah weep grah nah neep ninny bom
Nov 20, 2008
Aye! Welcome aboard the good ship Ravenlord! We're a fine ship here, with some of the finest timbers struttin' her together, and a good deal of forged steel armor her up a bit to strengthen her resolves, should a boat become too antsy around her. Let's see them battleships NOW, what with the reinforcement upon the hull! They'll be dashed timbers before us, or my name isn't BlackheartJack!

And don't you be correctin' me, or it's a week upside-down hanging from the from of the ship!

Maverick Dorotheo

Apr 16, 2011
"The Plague"
We kill every life on every ship we board. Except on Saturdays. That's "Help the Old Folks" day.

Colors would be a Peace Sign set on a black background. Except the peace sign is composed of human teeth dripping in blood.

The Figurehead would be a Hooded Skeleton holding a Knife and Fork in each hand.

5 24-pr Wrought-Iron Carronades on both sides
3 42-pr Wrought Iron Carronades on the front
2 68-pr Wrought-Iron Carronades on the back

And the Ship would be made from Steel, hidden by wooden boards. This is one big ship.

gellert1984

Apr 16, 2009
Either The Independance, cos thats why I'm a pirate.

or The Tuatha De Danaan, the mythical people who inhabited Ireland before the Irish.

My standard would be (a white flag 'cos rules are for pussies and the navy) a rose and crossed swords.

LCP

Dec 24, 2008
RIAA

in other news:

My capcha = "HUGE TITIES"

*laughs like an idiot*

Pvt Dylan

May 27, 2011
S.S. Gotcha Nose
Something with a ridiculous name is more likely to surprise your attacker when you shoot holes in their faces..

Tentickles

Oct 24, 2010
That Thing

would make for hilariously confusing conversations!
"Did you see That Thing?"
"I only just barely survived an attack by That Thing!"
and so on....

Broken Boy

Apr 10, 2010
Ship: Sanguine Dream

Flag: Black background 2 red sythe's crossed tips down behind a white female skull with purple hair in 2 ponytails set to each side.

Name: Leanan Sidhe

Well you didn't ask for a name but you got one anyway. Maybe i have put to much thought into this over the years.

For those of you curious about the name.
http://www.irishcentral.com/roots/The-scariest-monsters-and-demons-from-Celtic-myth-67305337.html?page=3

Janktrio

Oct 25, 2010
My ship would be called "Sunshine" and the flag would be a smiley face. The ship would also be rainbow coloured for all to recognize and fear out at sea.