You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

MasterSteef

Mar 3, 2010
...and why? The battle is taking place in a heavily forested jungle (think Pandora) and the men you are facing all have assault rifles and are wearing light armor. Your creature cannot fly and you can't get off the back of your creature to fight you can only steer it around until all the men are dead. So what do you chose fellow escapist's?

My vote goes to the Hammerhead Rhino from Avatar. :)

Flamezdudes

Aug 27, 2009
Super Mutant Behemoth. Yeah, thats right. Or that massive big creature from Borderlands.

Da_Schwartz

Jul 15, 2008
well someone really liked avatar.. I'm gonna geek out oldschool DnD style and mount up on the back of the tarrasque. eat it world.

02y211

Mar 28, 2009
In before Chuck Norris.

My initial thought was the Technodrome, but that's not really a creature is it? So I have to say ... a ... giraffe ... or a bulletproof horse.

Shoggoth2588

Aug 31, 2009
Demented Teddy said:
Cthullu. (Spelt wrong?)

Never thought I'd mention him.
I ride on Cthulhu. The men's mind's snap and they quickly philate their rifles, pleased to pull the triggers and end their misery

Romblen

Oct 10, 2009
A mix of the Normandy from Mass Effect, and a dinosaur. How that works, I have no idea.

Nwabudike Morgan

Oct 25, 2009
TheGuy(wantstobe) said:
Tyranid Carnifax. Cos nothing says you're boned like something from 40k
A Carnifex is too small, what you want is a Hierophant. Why ride something the size of a tank to kill things when you can ride something the size of an elementary school?

Marine Mike

Mar 3, 2010
TheGuy(wantstobe) said:
Tyranid Carnifax. Cos nothing says you're boned like something from 40k
How about a Squiggoth? Or maybe a Tyranid Heirophant Bio-Titan.

EDIT: damn Ninjas.

Sebenko

Dec 23, 2008
Cowards, with your guns and stuff.

Hand me my sword, bring me my warhorse, let them meet me blade to blade!

For I am one feudal ************.

[small]I've been playing M&B: Warband recently[/small]

Stone Wera

Feb 13, 2010
A megalodon with tank treads.
If you don't know what a megalodon is, it's a 67 foot long prehistoric shark.
I crapped my pants when I found out, too.

HT_Black

May 1, 2009
I'll take a large black European-style dragon, if you'll be so kind. All I'd have to do is get it to light the trees on fire and the battle would be over in seconds.

Barring that, I'd like the twelfth, fifteenth, or sixteenth colossus.

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
I have narrowed it down to three; Gozilla, Titan (FFXIII), or the final (Shadow of the) Colosus