You are going into battle against 100 soldiers on the back of a creature, What are you riding?....

MrPop

May 14, 2009
zala-taichou said:
A Balrog. A demon from the ancient world.
Ninjaed! Yeah I was thinking that when I saw this thread.

There is an abundance of Zelda bosses though. I'd either pick Dodongo (as long as it doesn't roll around or get any grenades throw into it's mouth) or that bull like boss from Majora's Mask that's really fast and 'lays bombs'.

Elburzito

Feb 18, 2009
zala-taichou said:
A Balrog. A demon from the ancient world. Sure, it can fly, but why would it need to? Swords are of no use here, neither are bullets. Fly, you fools! (Note to self, wear fire-resistent clothes.)

[http://media.photobucket.com/image/balrog/Wasja555/Balrog.jpg?o=52]

(don't fight wizards with it, though)
I second that.

Guffe

Jul 12, 2009
I hope evryone knows what a rat is, not the wild sewer ones but the ones you keep as pets (I've had 2, cute bastards). Then oversize the rat to the size of a truck, give me a sniper, no one will see me in the thick fur and also two revolvers in case someone choses to jump on.

neoman10

Big Brother
Sep 23, 2008
Sacman said:
Mecha Godzilla!!!

noted, but I raise you a Mecha-Barbra-Streisand

http://southparkstudios.mtvnimages.com/images/shows/southpark/vertical_video/import/season_01/sp_0112_10_v6.jpg

not_the_dm

Aug 5, 2009
Aerodyth said:
not_the_dm said:
Aerodyth said:
not_the_dm said:
Macgyvercas said:
Probably this guy:

No your eyes are not tricking you. Yes I am going into battle with Orcus, Demon Prince of Undead as a steed. Why? Because I'm THAT badass.
I see your demon lord and raise you the Prince of the Abbys.
Demogorgon... quake in fear...
I'll raise you a primordial, chained he's still stronger. Welcome Mual-Tar
But Orcus, Demagorgon and the other demon lords were primordials. Then they whent to live in the abbyss in the abbyss, an especially baddass part of the elemental chaos created by Dagon.
Over the eons they changed and became even more evil than the other primordials.
More evil but not necessarily more powerful. Demogorgon is lvl 34, Mual-Tar is lvl 35 with his chains attached and weakening him but I digress. I'll just mount the shard of evil that made the Abyss and call it a day. Heck it'll make me a greater demon just by riding it and it is intelligent/alive so all the more fun for me
Enter Shothragot, Elder Evil, Herald of Tharizdun, Key to the Dread Prison.
Hell, why not.
Few names strike as much fear as the dreaded Tharizdun. The Dark God has many names, looming large in the minds of every sentient race to walk the Material Plane. He is known as the Patient One, He of Eternal Darkness, while others call him the Elder Elemental
Eye, the Ebon God, or by any of countless other appellations. All of these are masks?facades to conceal utter malevolence and evil. A god so powerful and so destructive, his mere existence compelled the gods of good and evil to set aside their differences and lock him
away for all time. This is Tharizdun, the lord of entropy, the force of decay and destruction in the multiverse. He is the god of madness, the father of endings, and to some, he is the sire of elder evils.

Ildecia

Nov 8, 2009
Mehall said:
Your mum.

Or: one of the big things from Monster Hunter.
damn you! i was going to say the White Fatalis from monster hunter freedom unite (G-rank)

ironmace2.0

The Names Hans Olo
Mar 15, 2009
Halo Scarab just sit inside and guard the weak point and let the rest happen.

Hey would they be able to get on it?

Edit: Creature hmmm Scarab with a human heart as part of it. Or a lightning unicorn from monster hunter.

randomrob

Aug 5, 2009
I would use a Bull-Rancor. need i say more?

http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/starwars/images/c/c4/Marek_Bull_Rancor.jpg

notyouraveragejoe

Dehakchakala!
Nov 8, 2008
Lucane said:
If that doesn't count then the Blue Dragon from "Demon's Souls" who needs it to fly when it can just burn the forest to ashes around them.
Why not take the Tower Knight or better yet the Dragon God as your big evil monster-y...well monster.

Also I totally the Juggernaut. Just get him to run through them all.

Or lastly even Clover from Cloverfield.

silasbufu

Aug 5, 2009
tellmeimaninja said:
A dragon. Simple, efficient, completely fucking awesome. And if that guarantes my death, then the dragon has leather seats. Might as well die comfortable.
That would be my obvious choice also but I think he said the creature cannot fly. I'm thinking maybe the Bone Dragons from heroes of might and magic , they couldn't fly , but were completely useless in combat.