You are going to be killed by the last weapon you used in a game. How are you feeling?

Quigglebert

Apr 13, 2011
thats seemingly unhealthy as i've been on world in conflict and i do believe my infantry opponant was crushed under my kight armour, bye bye legs and dignity

Ymbirtt

May 3, 2009
I've just been playing Dwarf Fortress. I'm about to be killed by literally everything in the world...

Help?

UnderCoverGuest

May 24, 2010
MK17 TWS Suppressed. 300 meters optimum range, I guess I should be thankful that I might not hear it before I'm gotten.

Quigglebert

Apr 13, 2011
fates_puppet13 said:
death by necrons, could be worse
actually, not really cause there is a nasty plethora of deaths waiting and i guarentee, none of them are quick of painless, unless you count maybe the flayed ones, and they'd need to stab you through the heart/head/instant permament shock wound

fates_puppet13

Dec 20, 2010
Quigglebert said:
fates_puppet13 said:
actually, not really cause there is a nasty plethora of deaths waiting and i guarentee, none of them are quick of painless, unless you count maybe the flayed ones, and they'd need to stab you through the heart/head/instant permament shock wound
being oblierated on a molecular level sound pretty fast to me, especially considering i've be not even consious for the few nanosecons i'de be alive after being hit by a shot from a gauss rifle

Quigglebert

Apr 13, 2011
fates_puppet13 said:
Quigglebert said:
fates_puppet13 said:
being oblierated on a molecular level sound pretty fast to me, especially considering i've be not even consious for the few nanosecons i'de be alive after being hit by a shot from a gauss rifle
depends which litrature you choose to follow, my personal is the ciaphas cain, where you really really do not want to be hit by a gauss rifle, it was my understanding it took a few seconds but disintegrated you like peeling an orange

ckam

Make America Great For Who?
Oct 8, 2008
I'm going to die from magical psychic pins... Wow, that would be an interesting eulogy.

Blackmagic1515

Jul 6, 2009
I'm going to killed by a Keyblade? Won't that technically turn me into a heartless? In which case Sora will just have to kill me again...
Although it would be interesting to see if I get a Nobody ^^

Dracowrath

Jul 7, 2011
I've just been reduced to a pile of exploded gore by the 2h sword version of the Hawke Key. I feel like dinner.

Amaury_games

Oct 13, 2010
Augutus Caesar from Civ 5 will send his army to hunt me down and execute me.

WHY CAESAR??? I didn't mean to piss off Germany! I'm sorry, I'm new to the game and thought I could be friends with Aztecs and Germans. I didn't know he was a douchebag. Please spare my life, or at least let me fight for it in the gladiators' arena (with other gladiators, not lions)!

EDIT: Sorry, I thought this was the "you'll be killed by the last character you used" forum, but still, the last weapon I used would be the Roman Army, so it's still Caesar that orders my death. Probably because I was a lousy leader of the empire. XD

slarrs

Mar 26, 2009
Dawnfang (oblivion)... So. yeah. sword. and fire. probably not a pleasant combination.

ProtoChimp

Feb 8, 2010
One shot killed by a shotgun from mass effect with acidic ammo. The acid should hurt but my shotgun skill is fully upgraded and one shot kills pretty much everything even with hard as the hulk armor, and since I don't wear any, it'll be quick and painless, so the acid will only burn my body after I've died. I'm good with that.

janos16

Apr 15, 2009
i was just doing arenas on my holy paladin .... so i feel bad i was just killed by a HEALER

Lord Kodous

Feb 24, 2009
Well, it will either be done somehow with the Pheonix bike in Trials HD or with whatever creature I last used in Heroes 5.

Pikey Mikey

Aug 24, 2010
Space Marine Devastator Plasma Cannon charged shot to the chest.....I'm okay with that, seeing how I'll just vaporize, so there won't be much time for pain.