You are Immortal.

MorganL4

Person
May 1, 2008
NOOOOOO!!!!

This is horrible! I will be 300 and look like a guy in his twenties! How will I go to bars when my age on my ID doesn't match me?

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Well.....i'd be more realistic and just abuse the fuck out of it for my own amusement like the Team Four Star version of this guy:

And if people don't like it? Pfft! What are they going to do, grab that one guy that can stop me? What was his name again? Oh right, Michael Mcdoesn'texist!

I'd also start taking some VERY enthusiastic walks.

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
Fake my death, and start a new life as a tyrannical lord of evil. Then fake my death again and live a new life as something else entirely. As many times as I'd want to.

Sacman

Don't Bend! Ascend!
May 15, 2008
Probably stop eating... I need to lose some wait... seems like the best possible way... can;t exactly die from malnutrition...<.<

Adam Jensen_v1legacy

I never asked for this
Sep 8, 2011
After I'm done doing all the awesome things, which would take me about 3 years, I would fall into a big depression and start crying because of the realization that everyone I love will be gone and I will be forced to stay. Forever alone.

After that episode I'd start doing awesome things again. I'd become a masked crime fighter of course. I'm an immortal geek. What else could I possibly do?

One other thing. I would place a haystack at the bottom of Empire State building and preform a leap of faith. Then I'd tell people "see, it totally works".

kommando367

Oct 9, 2008
Live my life as normal until all of my loved ones are dead, at some point mastering all of my preferred weapons and combat styles, then maybe try mercenary work.

Old Father Eternity

Aug 6, 2010
Find a nice quiet place where I could retreat yet still have a good overview of the world.
I could exist outside all the busy life of mankind simply observing.
Too bad the package does not include infinite adaptability.

IrishSkullpanda

Aug 8, 2012
Immortal? I guess I'd just... work. Hey, if I can't starve to death or die of old age or anything, just working for 100 years or so is enough to get a small fortune started up at least. Then I just let the savings do their thing in regards to interest, and do whatever I want in my day to day life.

Just because I can't die doesn't mean I'm going to go around making shadow groups or do things that might end up with me trapped in a completely sealed box buried underground. Immortality isn't something you just go and risk "because I'm immortal and nothing bad can happen to me."

Besides, working until I earn even 5 cents more than I spend every month in interest is literally enough to set you up for millenia. 5 cents a year at 10% interest p.a will add up over a couple of millenia.

Xaio30

Nov 24, 2010
I would relax, knowing that my life wouldn't be ticking away anymore.
Then I would educate myself to ridiculous lengths. Probably work myself up to be a boss of a few companies.
Being immortal would stop my need for food, water and sleep.

iAmNothing

Feb 22, 2012
I'd work on a way of trying to recreate the immortality so that someone else could share the experience with me.

I don't want to be alone for ever...

Angie7F

WiseGurl
Nov 11, 2011
Katatori-kun said:
Start investing.

Seriously, if I'm going to be around forever I can't exactly be getting by on my current, meager salary.
This!! I would hate to have to live forever = working on a small salary forever.

VeneratedWulfen93

Oct 3, 2011
Ah immortality, my dream situation. I could write books forever and when large scale space exploration begins I would bind all of humanity into 1 rather than splintered nations and go conquer the galaxy.

monkey_man

Jul 5, 2009
If by immortal you mean `not being able to die, like Captain Jack Harkness for instance´, I´d just go fighting evil or something. perhaps take a nice swim across the pacific or something. after that, I´d probably just go for a walk and take pictures of where I´ve been. say, sahara, Russia on barefoot, China, America, London. Stick around where it´s fun, go away from where it´s not.

for the people unfamiliar with Captain Jack Harkness, he´s a character from the new Doctor Who, who´s turned invincible by mistake (the original idea was to bring him back to life, but it was a tad overdone[just a tad])

KiloFox

Aug 16, 2011
i would buy lots of guns, swords and other weaponry, and then take employ as a mercenary. once i've amassed a fortune, i'd likely start taking over countries in order to stop a bunch of bullshit and lead the human race down a better path. like not screwing up the planet. during all this time i'd be doing tests on myself to see if i could transfer said immortality to others, such as my friends, and how to ultimately reverse it so that, when the right time comes, i can actually die.

Not Matt

Nov 3, 2011
I would sing up for the first time machine ever built (who better to send back than the guy who can wait the years out)

Then I would have walked the earth. Solving problems for people.
And also take over the world..... Slowly (I see your arguments against that escapists but I still believe it can be done)

I also would work out (cause hey why not)