You are immortal.

albinoterrorist

Jan 1, 2009
Dedicate myself to finding a way to share it.

Otherwise, just put myself at the service of those I care about.

If you only use it for yourself, of course Immortality will quickly feel like a curse.

But, even if you outlive them many times over, making others' lives better will make your gift feel worthwhile.

Drake the Dragonheart

The All-American Dragon.
Aug 14, 2008
So I can't die right?

Well I would go sucker people out of large amounts of money by betting them I can jump of tall buildings and live. Yeah it may hurt like hell, but I think it would be worth it.
MadCapMunchkin said:
*gets out broadsword*

There can be only one!!!
I like your thinking! (draws katana!) Actually I would join the military. With no real threat of death any more, why not? (the military is something I have been considering strongly anyway.)

Michelle Weiss

Jan 5, 2011
read all the books in the national library in washington D.C.
after that not too sure
maybe create my cat army
take up sword fighting, the possibilities are endless
just like my age :) maybe search for a ways to kill myself if i get bored of life

Raistlinhawke

Nov 28, 2009
I'd probably go all Douglas Adams on the world and set myself an unreachable goal involving everyone on the planet. Like, going around and converting everyone on the planet into liking a specific movie, or something.

DSK-

May 13, 2010
I'd probably do things I wouldn't normally do, as I'd be able to 'live with' the consequences, regardless of what happens :D

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Danman1 said:
If I'm immortal, wouldn't I HAVE to be invulnerable?
No, Think Baccano! or FMA Homonculus immortal.

You can't die, but you still feel pain.

And I realized how emo that sounded once I said ouut loud. >.>

MegaManOfNumbers

Mar 3, 2010
Aha! Got another one!

Rip out my own arm, sharpen it into a weapon, kill everyone I hate with it, get arrested, escape and read the recent newspaper about my rampage.

after all, I want to be the first person to be successfully convicted for first degree murder armed with an arm!

once again, BECAUSE I FUCKING CAN!!!

Ohhi

Nov 13, 2009
I would leave society all together and watch as the world crumbles apart and the countries of the world destroy each other with their nuclear weopons than after all is said and done I would come back and build a new world using all the knowledge I had studied and learned in my years of solitude to make it better than the one that exists now. so yeah not that much to do.

Rinji

Feb 9, 2011
Well, there'd be nothing I could do about it, 'cause I'd be immortal.

I'd go on with my depressing, eternal life and wait for the earth to die, just so that I can float around in the universe until everything disappears from existence. And then, finally, only me and God (provided that he exists and that he's immortal) would exist... I think I'd try to become friends with him, what else can I do?

But before that, I'd enjoy my life as long as my loved ones are around me. :)

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
Since I can regenerate I would be very reckless and do things no sane person would do, i.e. throw myself off of a very high building.

I'd imagine it would get very tiresome after a while, and I would probably go nuts later.

Infernai

Apr 14, 2009
Basically take names and do whatever the fuck i wanted with life, maybe form/join an organization not unlike Torchwood while I'm at it xD

Daveeo

Feb 5, 2011
I am not invulnerable, but i cannot die? woot?

No but i guess i would throw myself down from a skyscape or something. Just for the heck of it.

Dimensional Vortex

Nov 14, 2010
Smitington said:
I think I would eat breakfast.
Yea breakfast sounds pretty good right now.

Also, I would keep doing what I was doing until the end of time. I would grow up, get a job, and keep going until I become eternally smart and powerful.

templargunman

Oct 23, 2008
If I can't die, I would not tell anyone I'm immortal, and eventually, someone would be pissing me off, and I would say: "You don't want to fuck with me, I'll show you what happens when you fuck with me." I then precede to blow my brains out in front of him and say "THIS IS WHY YOU DON'T FUCK WITH ME ************!" Of course, if I actually need my brain to function I would probably just appear dead for the week it takes to regenerate. But if I could function without my brain, I would probably end up doing it every time my brain regenerated.

Thespian

Sep 11, 2010
Eh... Shit. I'm just gonna leave for so long that I get bored of living so I stop trying and get put out of work and just live in endless poverty.

:(