You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.
How painful and awsome is your death?
I last used some weapon in black ops, so my death is pathetic.
Or was it something from F:NV?
In that case my head explodes and i get a HUGE bullet in me.

So Escapists, what about you?

EDIT: Magic also counts. :D

Clipper

Feb 9, 2011
I'm killed by a deer ramming it's horns to my skull. Might and Magic clash of heroes.

SPARTANXIII

Nov 24, 2009
Tranqualiser gun? But...........that doesn't..................dooooooooooooooo.........
*Knocked unconscious*

ShakyFt Slasher

Feb 3, 2011
Last weapon I used was the industrial flamethrower from Dead Space 2. This is going to be one painful death...

johnzaku

Jun 16, 2009
i actually just finished the boss fight in MGS4

Needless to say, it's a pretty kick-ass/squshy death

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
ShakyFt Slasher said:
Last weapon I used was the industrial flamethrower from Dead Space 2. This is going to be one painful death...
I could be worse...
You could have been playing Bioshock.
Heheheheh.
Cracks me up everytime i see it.

Akytalusia

Nov 11, 2010
i was unarmed in dungeons of dredmor... i was killed by nothing? i'm not sure how that would go down o.o;; if you count his foot as a weapon, then i guess i'm kicked to death. that sounds slow and painful. :/

kitolz

Jul 4, 2011
Looks like I get blasted by a plasma lance from orbit. At least I take everyone in the city with me. (Sins of a Solar Empire)

GartarkMusik

Jan 24, 2011
I was playing Mass Effect, and I was using an assault rifle with chemical rounds. Have fun trying to find my remains.

Russirishican

Feb 9, 2011
That weird hammer gun thing from The Ball. Which I'm pretty sure can't do more besides knock me back about a foot. I guess I could get bludgeoned to death with it.......Okay OW. Thats not awesome.

thejackyl

Apr 16, 2008
the BLADE weapon system from Vanquish, at least it could be one of like 8 different weapons. A little variety is nice...

HumpinHop

May 5, 2011
I got annihilated by the Hammer of Dawn in Gears of War 2 online. Destruction via orbital laser cannon from space has to rank up there in awesome/pain.

I like your threads and avatar OP :3

dark-mortality

Apr 7, 2011
The last game I played was Amnesia: the dark descent. Err... Daniel is a freaking wuzz, so I will most likely be killed by either.

A: The darkness that follows Daniel.
B: Alexanders' servants.
C: Time... Yes time -_-
D: That I bash my skull in with the damn lantern.

It... may take some time -_- (I hope the darkness gets me, seems less gruesome for some reason.)