You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

dark_mist34

Nov 24, 2009
Akytalusia said:
i was unarmed in dungeons of dredmor... i was killed by nothing? i'm not sure how that would go down o.o;; if you count his foot as a weapon, then i guess i'm kicked to death. that sounds slow and painful. :/
same here

DanielBrown

Dangerzone!
Dec 3, 2010
Gonna be killed by the proton gun in Ghostbusters.
I'd say my death will be pretty damn awesome.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
The Eyeball Moose said:
I was killed by a blade of grass.
I refuse to explain.
Terraria?
dark_mist34 said:
Akytalusia said:
i was unarmed in dungeons of dredmor... i was killed by nothing? i'm not sure how that would go down o.o;; if you count his foot as a weapon, then i guess i'm kicked to death. that sounds slow and painful. :/
same here
Fun for you two!
It'll be a double kick!

Gudrests

Mar 29, 2010
A sword from Dynasty Warriors 7......I am Sun....errrr someone sooo 1 hit and he kills 20 people...It will be quick.

drizzt102

Jan 20, 2011
k, so i was playing Ratchet and Clank Future Tools of Destruction. So now, what weapon did i use last.......uhhhm.....the Tornado Launcher V5 version. Sssssooooooo apparently I'm leveling a small suburb with my death.

Dege84

Jun 3, 2010
So... I am to be dismembered by the 88mm KwK 36 L/56. I was playing World of Tanks and that is my Tiger's cannon at the moment :p

philip1228

May 8, 2011
http://www.wowhead.com/item=57865
Or If you want spells, I got Holy Shocked and Judgment'd to death. Would take a while, as I'm a healer, not a fighter.

drizzt102

Jan 20, 2011
Descalon said:
The Stakelauncher from Painkiller. No telling which bodypart would get hit though.
The only way that death could have been more win was if it was with the gun that shoots shurikens and lightning (damn it, the name escapes me!)

CBPodge

Mar 15, 2009
I can't remember. It was either a crossbow dart to the face on Deus Ex, or, much cooler, a combination of lightning and explosions from Infamous.

jonyboy13

Aug 13, 2010
Medic's Amputator in TF2... O_O
But I like my limbs:( Still an awesome death, especially if he plays the song after he cut off my... Everything.

yaik7a

Aug 9, 2009
samwd1 said:
I just played medieval 2 total war

holy fuck im about to be trampled to death by elephants with muskets on them. thats gunna be painful if they crush my legs first, cuz that aint gunna kill me just really really hurt.
I was playing Napoleon: Total War so I would die by flintlock muskets.

Panorama

Carry on Jeeves
Dec 7, 2010
Fallout new vegas, the sniper rifle so atleast it would be quick and a bullet through the head i guess.
Not to bad