You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

Black-6

Apr 20, 2010
GartarkMusik said:
Black-6 said:
GartarkMusik said:
I was playing Mass Effect, and I was using an assault rifle with chemical rounds. Have fun trying to find my remains.

I was playing Mass Effect 2. I blasted a Praetorian with an M-920 Cain. All you will find of me is a smear of carbon. >_<
At least there will be a badass explosion though. ^_^

Yes. Yes there will. =P

Legend of J

Feb 28, 2010
I slapped a enemy to death on dungeon keeper....Since the hand is technically man I am going to slap my self to death...This I have to see ;)

masticina

Jan 19, 2011
Having just gotten my hands on a Sega Mega Drive II, it would be A blue Hedgehog turning quickly through the sky and crushing my skull!

Yup bought one of those oldies with all three original Sonic Games. It is so good :)

Spoonius

Jul 18, 2009
M4A1 in Company of Heroes...

Now I get to join all the other brown-skinned dead guys.

DesiPrinceX09

Mar 14, 2010
Cole's amp weapon in inFamous 2.

So I'm gonna get a stylish finishing move performed on me that involves getting hit really hard with a metal object and getting electrocuted at the same time; could be worse.

viking97

Jan 23, 2010
i get stabbed in the back, my body disappears and the stabber turns into me.

i assume it's pretty painful, as people usually scream out in silence when i do this.

oh tf2, you are so awesome.

Sizzle Montyjing

Pronouns - Slam/Slammed/Slammin'
Apr 5, 2011
TheSolemnHypnotic said:

Death by Giant Key to the Face. Stranger things have happened.
Like me getting friends!
:D
Meh, my last weapon has changed, now i get blown into ashes by a laser!!!
YAY.

ABLb0y

Aug 27, 2010
Well, last game I played was Splatterhouse, but if fists don't count, I get killed by Travis Touchdown's lightsabre. Yeah, pretty awesome.

Idsertian

Legacy
Apr 8, 2011
Halo Reach's shotgun, point blank to the chest. Ok-ish in the awesomeness catagory, but very messy at least.