You are killed by the last weapon you used in the last game you played.

SteakHeart

Jul 20, 2009
I can't remember which: Getting pulled off a ledge by Rico Rodriguez's grappling hook or sawed to bits with a chainsword.

Rawne1980

Jul 29, 2011
F:NV weapon mod Devils Mistress (nice silver handgun with quite a nice kick) so quite instant not very painful death.

major28

Feb 25, 2010
Stainlesssteele4 said:
Pack-a-punched ray gun on Der Reise,
A very disintegrate-y death, with a side of splash damage
Are you sure you didn't die in the teleporter before you got to the pack-a-punch machine.

Stainlesssteele4

Jul 5, 2011
major28 said:
Stainlesssteele4 said:
Pack-a-punched ray gun on Der Reise,
A very disintegrate-y death, with a side of splash damage
Are you sure you didn't die in the teleporter before you got to the pack-a-punch machine.
Nope, Der Reise, not Kino Der Toten, different game mark (Bo vs WaW)
(BTW Escapist, I know this person)

AvsJoe

Elite Member
May 28, 2009
The last "weapon" I used in the last game I played is a specifically curved stick that is rarely considered or used as a weapon. However, in-game, I did use it as a weapon because I used it to intentionally HWACK! someone in the arm, breaking it. To be killed by this "weapon" would probably be a painful and/or embarrassing death, but nevertheless a patriotic one because I am a Canuck.

The game: NHL 10
The weapon: a hockey stick.

Tracer Kinship

Nov 20, 2009
A paintbrush-tail. Or a mirror.

I am unsure as to which one would be more painful, seeing as the paintbrush can cut me in half in an instant, and the mirror would be on fire.

SoranMBane

May 24, 2009
The shockroach from Half-Life: Opposing Force. You know that lightning gun from District 9 that makes people explode? Yeah, it's just like that, only alive. The best I can hope for is that my bodily fluids give my shooter a disease.

Lunar Templar

Sep 20, 2009
so >.> i get a Gangrel fist to the face (VTM: Bloodlines)

>.>
<.<

well shouldn't take more then one to finish me off, that, or i getta be her meal, which would suck (no pun intended)

Th37thTrump3t

Nov 12, 2009
GartarkMusik said:
I was playing Mass Effect, and I was using an assault rifle with chemical rounds. Have fun trying to find my remains.
Same but I was using Hammerhead rounds. Eh... guess it's not so different from someone getting shot with a hollow-point round.