you are living in the last game you played?Are you gonna be ok??

the_hoffs_ego

Oct 11, 2010
Living in Oblivion's world? Sign me up!

I just need to keep practicing all my skills and take the occasional nap to make myself stronger!

LorChan

Jul 15, 2009
In Portal? Probably. Once I get past the actual test and all that, I'll just have some cake an tea with GLaDOS. If I can be charming and awesome we can be BFFs or something.

Or I'll just beat the game and then play onwards until she's a potato and we can be BFFs again only she'll fit in my pocket. But at that point I would have killed her and then made her a potato and she'd be very mad at me :(

Timedraven 117

Jan 5, 2011
I live in colorado so i am safe from most games now if i was in the city/spaceship/space station/ect if that is what your asking boned 50/50 since last was prototype so i would just go to the nearest military base

Estarc

Sep 23, 2008
Awesome! I get to become a Pokemon master! Just have to find a friendly Pokemon researcher to give me my first Pokemon.

Aesir23

Jul 2, 2009
Assassin's Creed...I'm doomed. If not from the lack of modern medical treatment, then certainly by the various people who would wish me harm (bandits, soldiers, etc) and the harsh conditions (I am not built for middle eastern weather. I am a Canadian with Scandinavian and English heritage).

inFAMOUSCowZ

Jul 12, 2010
So I live in the world of Bioshock 2 If I havent died yet I am probably insane. Unless this is before that all happened which would be quite good.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
last game I played was champions online, Ill be fine

in fact, I would go as far as to say I would be super

Jfswift

Hmm.. what's this button do?
Nov 2, 2009
That would be Minecraft and I'd probably be okay although creepers are scary. I have a series of tunnels setup so I can stay inside indefinately now as well as a functional garden. :)