You are now a Super Saiyan

gregitaly

Mar 12, 2009
Probably drink some tea.
1. to become the first person ever to make tea drinking look anywhere near cool
2. I'll probably have a sore throat, from all that yelling.

And hey aren't you suppose to become a super saiyan after like some great trauma? Goku became one after Krillin "died" (it is dragonball after all) Now I'm wondering if it's worth your friend dying, in order to become a super saiyan?
Yeah, it is.

Holyeskimo

Jul 14, 2010
Get a spacesuit and go blow up Neptune, and demand pluto be given back it's planet status, and if they refuse i blow up another planet past earth, and if they do agree then i blow up mercury or venus

MrShowerHead

Jun 28, 2010
Oh, this is easy.

Bring peace to the world, so that I may destroy that peace.

With this playing in the background

Palademon

Mar 20, 2010
Impossible, I'm ginger, and haven't been scremaing for 8 episodes as my hair grows past my feet.

Well, I'd obviously screw some people up, whilst looking incredible stupid by everyday standards.

Con Carne

Nov 12, 2009
Flutterguy said:
I would prolly start trolling on an international level, claiming the power is only attainable by having blonde hair and blue eyes, then I;d have to go into Condemned 2 and kill of the main character as soon as he picks up a gun.
The blonde hair and blue eyes but...wasn't that Hitler's schtick?
Anywho, a Super Saiyan's eyes actually turn green. If you're Broly your hair turn into a weird goldish green color.

OT: I wouldn't bother jumping to and from works of fiction. I'd make this world into my own work of fiction. I'd defy the laws of physics, ALL OF THEM! I'd be the one person everyone would make legends about and no one would know who I actually am. I'd take out any and all militarized weapons I could and as Tony Stark in Iron Man 2 said "commercialize world peace."

Canadamus Prime

Robot in Disguise
Jun 17, 2009
don hippy said:
Kamehameha the next person to make an over 9000 joke.
THIS!!! Defiantly THIS!! I do so get sick of the over 9000 jokes.

Other than that, I'd probably go over to the middle east, like to Palestine and whatever and threaten to blow up everyone unless the stop fighting.

Nimcha said:
Awesome, I didn't know women could become Super Saiyans. :D

Then again, that would mean I'd lose my lovely red hair and become a blonde. :(
Well actually they can't, but for this thread we can ignore that particular little detail.

XxDuSaNxX

Mar 7, 2011
I guess I would just sorta feel indifferent about it, because in 300 episodes from now, everybody who ever laid their eyes on me will also become a super saiyan, a super saiyan 5849 at that, if DBZ/GT canon is to be believed

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
first of destroy Mercury because..FUCK MERCURY!
I think I would go into the NGE series/Rebuild Of The Evangelion and single handedly punch the everlasting emo out of Shinji or beat the Angel,s myself.

Wintermoot

Aug 20, 2009
Scarim Coral said:
Why I would challenge Chuck Norris of course and any strong fighter out there! Well first I will need to learn kung fu.
wouldn't that end the universe as we know it?

Krinku

Feb 5, 2011
Can I get a scanner too? I'd go around all the world saying "ITS OVER 9000!!!!"

Hectix777

Feb 26, 2011
Probably go into Japanese cartoons and tell people how dumb they are. These people have f****** computers, tvs, vending machines, things that let them pass between life and death yet no one has made a gun!?