You are now a supervillain. What kind of villain are you?

CrazyGirl17

I am a banana!
Sep 11, 2009
Perhaps I could have reality-warping powers and do whatever I please whenever I please. Like Discord, but without the voice of John DeLancie.

Or maybe I could have intense psychic powers and go on a rampage?

The possibilities are endless...

zylgp

Nov 12, 2011
I'd probably take a Watchmen route and hold the world hostage after demonstrating my superiority. To enforce it I'd kill any severe disobedient following a trial where I shall be judge, jury and executioner. The co-operations and the narcissistic psychopaths at the top would be stripped of all power and honest people that I deem worthy.

That aside I'd probably be more of a hero by helping the people that need help and just exploring the whole world and bask in its magnificence.

krazykidd

Mar 22, 2008
FOR SCIENCE!

OT: i'm going full on deathnote on everyones asses . For personal gain of course!

bartholen_v1legacy

A dyslexic man walks into a bra.
Jan 24, 2009
I'm really torn between two opposite paths with basically the same goal: world domination.

On one hand I'd want to raise an army so I can become become a ruthless, hulking emperor of evil with red glowing eyes atop a throne of skulls where I look down on my pitiful servants. On the other hand I want to slip into high society, slowly building my net over the years and eventually become the evil mastermind behind the scenes, cackling by myself and pulling at threads to bend the world to my will. Damn, those two seem so enticing but I can't decide between them.

On the third hand, it'd be really cool to just go Joker and wreak apeshit havoc on everything around me just for the fun of it. Just so I could have a scene where a helpless victim of mine asks teary-eyedly: "Why?"

And i would answer in Mark Hamill's Joker voice "Because it's fun!"

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
I'd be a mass-wanton mayhem villain.

I'd glass all deserts in the world with my satellite ion cannon array.

Then I'd laugh as world leaders ask my demands.

Stephen Wo

Mar 16, 2011
I guess I'll just reply with the only supervillain I ever created, which was Bolshevik from DC Universe online. Can fly, has a high resistance to damage and a mutant healing factor. Soars around in a snazzy suit and hat with a cape and an AK, robbing banks and painting things red.

The flying in that game was brilliant.

purf

Nov 29, 2010
I'd be... sitting in my awesome lair on (in) a tropical island, not giving a fuck, basically.
Occasionally petting my cat. I mean, what else, seriously?

EeveeElectro

Cats.
Aug 3, 2008
Most likely close to Light from Death Note.
I'd certainly hunt down and tear apart the people who have wronged me and those I care about.
Obviously I'd think ridding the world of bad people is doing good, but it doesn't make me much better than them.
I probably don't have it in me to be a baddie but I do want to make some people suffer.

Marcus Kehoe

Mar 18, 2011
Well I wouldn't kill people, I'd be more on the line of humiliating them. I'd probably steal enough money and build my own mobile island fortress and start weapon dealing, all the while destroying all my competition. I'd control the biggest and best weapons and I'd decide who got them.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
I'd be a combo of the wanton mass violence and calm careful thinker. Take over the world using this as a guide: http://www.eviloverlord.com/lists/overlord.html Then once my dominace is complete I.

1. Outlaw Religion (Buddhism doesn't count since Buddha technically isn't a god)
2. Kill every Large Oil company exec that existed ever and rain their bodies over the oil fields.
3. Expand scientific research to the point where we posses new fuel sources.
3.5 and to solve food shortages and repair the Ozone layer.
4. Begin Colonizing and terraforming the Moon and Mars.
5. Get me a harem of Asian, Indian, and well any nationality of women. Who are all paid and have the best health care ever.
6. Shoot everyone from fox news out of a cannon into a brick wall.
7 - whatever: Anything else I want cause I rule the fucking world.

Forobryt

Dec 14, 2012
I'd go with a classic.
Step 1: Grow out moustashe and learn the finger twirl
Step 2: Find comely wench who can scream when in slight peril
Step 3: Tie wench to a set of train tracks
Step 4: Laugh maniacally
Step 5: Feel horribly guilty when train actually runs over woman because there are no superheroes to thwart me....ok damn i didnt think this one through.

Step 3: Tie wench to bed
Step 4: Laugh maniacally
Step 5: Even evil gentlemen don't kiss and tell.

At which point she shall become my co-conspirator and we shall endeavour to rid the world of turnips.

ADDmuse

Oct 17, 2011
I would set myself up like Vetinari from the Discworld series. My official title would be Tyrant, and I would run my country (if not the entire world) with a well padded iron fist.

All of my subjects would be free to do whatever they wanted, they could run their own business, choose where to shop, visit or move anywhere they wanted, and of course they could still lie, cheat, steal, and swindle. The biggest difference is it would be very much a bureaucracy. The swindlers would keep track of who they swindled in very much the same way the business man keeps track of his finances and taxes.
In turn, the businessman could only be stolen from a certain number of times a month, for a certain total a month. Any thief who goes over that amount would be forced to return the overflow and get put in prison for a specific length of time.

I would also strive to make myself irreplaceable as a leader, to where people could say, "Yeah he's a tyrant, but at least stuff gets done. Who knows what would happen if someone less capable was in charge of all this."

And of course my scientists would be some of the most sciency-scientists in the world. There would be an entire branch of science for creating and dealing with strange and possibly controversial topics. After all, if they have a reason for building a giant rabbit-sundae-with-whipped-cream-and-a-cookie slinging catapult, who am I to stop well documented science?

Naeras

Mar 1, 2011
I'm the villain who creates a personal army of fire-breathing velociraptors and then spontaneously makes a massive black villain tower appear out of nowhere. The tower is constantly surrounded by a massive thunderstorm, and if I snap my fingers when I'm on the big hall on the top floor, the floor will collapse and form an arena surrounded by lava. And fight music will play in the background while I beat up any rednecks and JRPG-teenagers that attempt to thwart me.

Every day, I'm sitting on the top floor of this tower, laughing evil laughs and commanding my invincible fire-dinosaur-army to find anyone who's ever made a "get back to the kitchen woman"-joke on the internet and bring them to me, so that I can torture them to death by forcing them to listen to 90's boybands. While watching The Room on repeat. For five days.

After that is complete, I'll probably take over the world, and make it into a living hell for Republicans by giving people free healthcare and proper sex-ed in school.

When all this is done, I will hopefully have been able to grow a goatee so that people realize that I am a most evil villain.

Drakoorr

Nov 20, 2009
I would make a freeze ray to bring the world to its knees and create anarchy (that I would run!), and thus get all the cash and fame (and social change) I ever wanted.

Mr. Q

Apr 30, 2013
I'd see myself as a Doctor Doom/M. Bison type of a villain. I would take control of this country as its immortal leader and sweep away the evils that have plagued it for so long. Those who used politics, religion, and corporate enterprise for their selfish needs would be striped of their wealth and have them along with their families forced to work as slaves for the rest of their natural lives. I would unite all genders, colors, and creeds under my banner and guide them towards the ultimate path to bring peace to the world. Those who oppose my rule shall suffer my wrath; either by my hands, the might of my super-powered minions, or through the awesome power of my robotic foot soldiers. YOU WILL EMBRACE ME AS YOUR GOD OR YOU WILL EMBRACE EXTINCTION!!!

Oh, and I would grow an evil goatee and have sharks with frickin' laser beams attached to their heads.

Avalanche91

Jan 8, 2009
Given almost any form of super power, I'd become a religious leader.

I'll create a religion around my own ego and preach peace, understanding and pacifism.

People will want me killed by the end of the year.

Imperioratorex Caprae

Henchgoat Emperor
May 15, 2010
Supervillain me: Using superpowers to cause chaos around the world, no target in specific, just like stepping on an anthill to watch the colony go crazy trying to rebuild it. I don't necessarily want to watch the world burn, I just like watching trainwrecks happen.

Evil Smurf

Admin of Catoholics Anonymous
Nov 11, 2011
I am a conservative, capitalist who oppresses the working class. They call me: The leader.