You are now the opposite gender.

Wing Dairu

Jul 21, 2010
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be different than this?

But immediately after I'd take my staff outside and try to get used to fighting with boobs.

Particulate

May 27, 2011
Make out with my girlfriend and go about my day as normal. At some point I guess I'd have to look into changing up my workout routine to better accommodate female physiology.

Thaluikhain

Elite Member
Legacy
Jan 16, 2010
I'd probably need a new set of clothes, unless I ketp my proportions.

And then there's rethinking my personal safety and career options.

DeadlyYellow

Jun 18, 2008
Wing Dairu said:
But immediately after I'd take my staff outside and try to get used to fighting with boobs.
I completely mistook the context of that.

Although the idea of fighting large disembodied breasts is quite funny.

Also same initial answer.

RedEyesBlackGamer

The Killjoy Detective returns!
Jan 23, 2011
One question: is my sexuality the same? If it is then a whole world of experimentation and pleasure has opened up. The rest of my life is the same.

Worgen

Follower of the Glorious Sun Butt.
Legacy
Apr 1, 2009
spend at least an hour playing with my boobs then.... probably the same thing I do everyday, try to take over the world

Lord Beautiful

Aug 13, 2008
Wing Dairu said:
Masturbate. Seriously, do you think any more than 5% of the responses you get are going to be this?
This. Then I'd hit up lesbian bars, assuming my sexuality didn't flip as well.

pixiejedi

Jan 8, 2009
Pee standing up. Then walk around outside without a shirt on and feel giddy about doing so. You lucky buggers.

Tiger Sora

Aug 23, 2008
*Proceeds to get gym membership. 198 pounds I need to whittle that down. I look fine as a guy, but as a chick.... not so much.

DJDarque

Words
Aug 24, 2009
My list of things can be boiled down to one word: experiment. Sexually, physically, the works. Oh, and buy new clothes.

Strain42

Mar 2, 2009
I re-read the entire webcomic series Misfile and try to take notes on how Ash puts up with it.

Charisma

Oct 28, 2008
pixiejedi said:
Pee standing up. Then walk around outside without a shirt on and feel giddy about doing so. You lucky buggers.
And then, every month or so you'd... change absolutely nothing about your routine.

XD

Edit: Oh right.

Me, after the obligatory week-long masturbation binge I'd watch every chick flick ever conceived because finally I wouldn't be socially unacceptable for doing so.

And then, another week-long binge.

Serious note, I really wonder if the average guy would make a slutty girl. Too bad we'll never really know.

ShadowsofHope

Outsider
Nov 1, 2009
Tomb Raider the nearest crevice, and Indiana Jones those curious, unexplored mountains that are suspiciously the exact same length, width and composure.. [sub]Take that statement however you will.[/sub]

And then proceed to freak out when I realize this may be permanent, no less. Though fuck if I'm ever going to get down with a guy, even as a female. I'm a one gender interest individual, of course.

CM156_v1legacy

Revelation 9:6
Mar 23, 2011
I don't know what I would do. Check out my own boobs? Sure. Why not.

After that, I don't know. Have children?

joshuaayt

Vocal SJW
Nov 15, 2009
Put on my friend's old school uniform and rock up to my English class as if nothing had happened. Can I be pretty? I hope I can be pretty.

...And, yeah, I'd probably masturbate too, after school. What? Give me a break, I'm a scientist. Have to experience the entire package. Multiple times a day.

Norendithas

Oct 13, 2009
I'd head to the Kohl's (clothing store) nearby and buy some new clothing.. While naked! No, I'd probably throw on some clothes to do that. After that, eh, I dunno. I'd find a game to play with using my boobs at some point that would last me a while.

WolfThomas

Man must have a code.
Dec 21, 2007
Shit do I still have my moustache? Because that would be awkward. Call the media, tell them what happens, instant celebrity status over night. Get scientists to prove I am who I claim from DNA from hairs on my bed from before my transformation.

Loop Stricken

Covered in bees!
Jun 17, 2009
Charisma said:
Serious note, I really wonder if the average guy would make a slutty girl. Too bad we'll never really know.
Oh, I know I would. And I'd aim to be the kind of girl guys like me like.

... which by that point would be rather redundant.