You are now the opposite gender.

rda_Highlander

Nov 19, 2010
Don't have to change much, since my girlfriend was bi-curious and I get mistaken for a lady all the time anyway.
Also... the hell? You guys seriously want to masturbate a woman so badly? Do you know how embarrassingly difficult this can get at times?

Lightning Delight

Apr 21, 2011
WanderingFool said:
Mischa87 said:
galdon2004 said:
Mischa87 said:
Also, Galdon, you're a bigot, try to learn something for once instead of spouting your hatred for things you don't have the intellectual fortitude to understand
Bigot = actually putting thought into a subject matter, thinking out the possible motivations and reactions of two sides in typical sense. adding in disclaimers about exactly what assumptions are being made. Repeatedly saying that the 'problem' comes mainly from a small group of people and not everyone in a group, and trying to remain as civil as possible.

Apparently the definition of Bigot changed quite a bit since last time i looked in a dictionary..
Noun bigot - a prejudiced person who is intolerant of any opinions differing from his own
I just know ill live to regret this, but from the post I saw of yours and SnowyRainbow when compared to Galdon, I would say you two are more of a bigot than Galdon...
I'm gonna have to agree with the WanderingFool on this one. Your guys' posts seem so much more angry and aggressive than Galdon's conversational tone.

debossman21

Jun 7, 2011
to echo ever dude on this thread, boobs then lesbian bar. i wonder how a girl would answer this, seeing as this thread is probably reaching breaking the record for "World's Biggest Sausagefest"

floobie

Sep 10, 2010
Interesting question. Besides the obvious, there are a few things I'd do:

- Dread the prospect of having to deal with a period.
- Rejoice at the fact that I've just lost an assload of annoying body hair.
- Experiment with interesting hair styles. I already have long-ish hair, but women have way more options than men when it comes to hair. A liberal application of bobby-pins would likely ensue.
- Go shopping for clothes, because, again, women have way more options than men. I'll assume my body fat remains the same, but is just redistributed. As such, I'd have one hot bod and could probably pull off all kinds of awesome clothes.
- Go for a walk in a populated area with my fancy new hairstyle and fab new clothes, and see how differently the world responds to me.
- Go for a run and enjoy not having all kinds of stuff dangling between my legs.

From there... generally live the rewarding life of a lesbian.

GrimHeaper

Jun 1, 2010
Generic Gamer said:
Twilight.falls said:
That's a nice idea but I think you're overlooking a certain problem.

What if your friends grow to fancy you?

Snowy Rainbow said:
This is why transsexuals have such an agony of an existence - opinions like yours.
Technically speaking he's right. The usage of the word 'gender' is changing but gender does currently encompass physical characteristics. The new use of 'gender' is from feminist studies from the seventies and eighties and is by no means universal, so using gender to refer to physical characteristics is correct. In time the words will probably come to mean different things but yeah, sex and gender are interchangeable.
That explains a lot I live in USA after all.

AngelSephy

Jun 28, 2011
McCa said:
AngelSephy said:
McCa said:
Oh and then be in awe of just how god damn beautiful I would be, then have hot lesbian sex.
Depends on that really. The original post doesn't state the exact details as to how your appearance would be altered when the change occurs. Your current features could very well be shifted to a more "effeminate" state to match your new form. I won't declare that I'll be a gorgeous guy since I don't really view myself as a very pretty girl! But for all I know, I could end up looking like a girly boy, or a very ugly man!

Though I now know a good topic to discuss with my husband when he gets home! lol
I'm assuming it's based on how good-looking a guy I was, thus. Sorted.
*nods* That is a possibility! I honestly wonder how my own appearance would translate into that of a male. Whether or not my features would transition well if my gender changed. If it bases the change on bone-structure, then what looks good for one gender might not necessarily look good for the other. And that would be my biggest worry.

It's fun to imagine though. If I became a guy, I'd hope I was a cute guy with those boyish-good looks! :D

WorldCritic

Apr 13, 2009
Go find a lesbian bar I guess. Then of course go find my friends and scare the shit out of them.

Android2137

Feb 2, 2010
Try to convince my family I really didn't have a sex change surgery. Don't think they'd believe me though. I've often talked about dressing up as a man and walking around in public just to see if I could be at all convincing. (Pretty sure I wouldn't though. My mannerisms are too female. The closest I'd get is everyone thinking I'm gay.)

May 29, 2011
Try to convince everyone that im actually me, fail as they don't recognise me anymore, end up in an orphanage, become a batman like superhero to try to figure out who did this to me.

Brandon237

Mar 10, 2010
Uhhh, try to convince my girlfriend that she is bisexual, once that works... ehh, live life sort of as usual I suppose?

Jun 23, 2008
Snowy Rainbow said:
That so many people in this thread responded with "masturbate", "have sex", or "look at myself in the mirror naked", is a massive let down. I had thought this community was beyond that sort of thing. Why your gender changing would give you a sex organ you don't have or make you sexually attracted to yourself is beyond me.
Not surprising to me, actually. It is the first place most people go. I've considered sex change before[footnote]...from a role-play or thought-experiment perspective. Never felt the need for actual reassignment. And as a wall of a guy, I make a ridiculous femme.[/footnote], so I have some idea of what to expect. (And I think we tend to imagine sex change from the magical or fairy-tale perspective, not only swapping out genitalia, but gaining all the minor secondary characteristics, such as facial hair, a larger/smaller frame, facial changes, hips, skeletal changes and so on. Certainly nothing like sexual reassignment as it exists with modern medical technology.)

We'll always have some insecurity with our bodies. The hot-looking women I know put a lot of work into continuing to look hot. I'm not sure I could invest that much time and energy into vanity. Most girls are continuously changing shape, too, so non-stretchy clothes can be too loose one day and too tight the next (which doesn't help if one is trying to manage her weight).

My floppy bits don't interest me much as a man, so why would they as a woman?[footnote]I suspect breasts are kinda like a scrotum in that they flop about needlessly unless secured and get sweaty in hot weather. Big breasts can mesmerize men, but call a lot of unwanted attention and are hard on the back. Oh, note to newly transformed guys: Wearing your sex organs on the outside is a liability. Protect them![/footnote] From what I've heard, as a girl, your breasts are always the wrong shape, the wrong size and point in the wrong directions. And while I am ridiculously fond of boobs, it's very clear that part of the buzz is that they're a bodily part of someone I like (and the groping of whom is not always an option). Less so if it's me, and I have to grope my bits regularly to adjust them for comfort.

And then there's the hormone shift. To me, men are hard and bony and smell funny, and women are soft and warm and yummy. Would that completely change? Would I suddenly want that rugged hardness (so to speak)? Would other women seem overly squishy? That's not a perspective around which I can yet wrap my mind. [footnote]Nor do I have a clear understanding of how one lives with the social issues, only some of which I get. Women are often not taken seriously just because they're women (and therefore simple-minded sex objects, or hysterical by default, or otherwise unworthy of the respect due a man). I could quickly find myself embittered and temperamental. I suspect the eighth or ninth time I was called a slut, a ***** or an abortionist, I'd have to hose someone down with bear-mace.[/footnote]

Still, multiple orgasms might be cool, if I were blessed enough to get them.

238U.

Amberella

Super Sailor Moon
Jan 23, 2010
I would hope that my fiancé would wake up the opposite gender as well. <.< We could switch roles. ;]