You are surrounded by 300 Spartans and can have two pieces of modern day equipment...

Bravo 21

May 11, 2010
a flamethrower, and an M4 assault rifle. they will fear me, and worship me as a god of death. Or overwhelm me through sheer weight of numbers.

chipfizz

Jul 15, 2009
A goodlooking girl and a translator. I would tell them to fight each other and then last one standing would be the one to get the girl.... and then i would kill the winner as there are three of us. :p

Yes i did just kill and army and get a girl.... wait modern equipment doesn't count people?... dam

OT: i think i would take a minigun on tripod and a shotgun. Minigun for as long as i can and then the shotgun to go down swinging. I more or less know i am going to die so lets go down swinging :p

DudeistBelieve

TellEmSteveDave.com
Sep 9, 2010
a nuclear bomb and a hand gun with one bullet.

Fuck I'm gonna die anyway, but all well know one man stood against 300 spartans and killed them all.

AmrasCalmacil

Jul 19, 2008
A Mk. 19
Mounted on a HMMWV.

Then when I run out of ammo, I can drive away/into whoever's left standing after 50 grenades have detonated in the middle of them.

_tinned_magpie_

Feb 19, 2010
werewolfsfury said:
hydrogen bomb and a fully stocked underground bunker
Dammit, ninja'd.

OT:

- One M60 to mow them down.
- If that fails, a sample of the smallpox virus/other disease that they're not immune to. If I'm going down, then they'll have something to remember me by!

mikeli4194

Jan 10, 2010
Chainsaw and a double-barrel shotgun that you never have to reload unless it's for dramatic effect. Thank YOU, Ash!

Xpwn3ntial

Avid Reader
Dec 22, 2008
nerfando said:
Xpwn3ntial said:
A lighter and my phone.

Behold the shaman!
Entertain my curiosity, what anime is your avatar from?
Puella Magi (Mahou Shoujo) Madoka Magica. It finished about two weeks ago.

If you decide to watch it, let me know when you finish the third episode.