You are surrounded by 300 Spartans and can have two pieces of modern day equipment...

ThrobbingEgo

Nov 17, 2008
I notice a lot of posters are focusing on the use of destructive technologies to mow the Spartans down. I think evading them would be a more interesting approach.

My attempt would involve sunglasses and a basket full of flashbang grenades.

spielberg11

Aug 30, 2010
Nitro-glycerin body armour. One poke and BOOM!

...oh, and maybe a megaphone to insult them all on the way out.

Da Chi

Sep 6, 2010
A Tesla coil and one fuckoff sized generator. Be fun to watch the bronze bastards zap one by one.

II2

Mar 13, 2010
- Biosafety Level 4 Hazmat "Moon" Suit
- Pressurized tanks of VX gas (nerve toxin LD 30ug)

Korolev

No Time Like the Present
Jul 4, 2008
I would have a loud-speaker. The unearthly voice booming out would terrify them. I could scream that I was a god and that if they didn't step back my wrath would be upon them.

The other item would be a very, very bright torch - that should scare em stiff. Booming voice + Flashy light orb = scared superstitious primitive. Oh come on, they WERE primitive by today's standards. EVERYONE was a primitive back then, and they all believed in nonsense like Magic and Super-natural powers. My plan to scare em with new technology would work. Not for very long, but long enough for me to get the hell away.

Ninjat_126

Nov 19, 2010
Azure-Supernova said:
A Yoroi tôshi dagger and the black Ka'Kari. I win.
I wish that modern technology could recreate the Black Ka'kari. That would be my numbers 1-400 solutions for any problem (The rest are teleportation).

I'd probably go for an Ipod (with speaker dock, I've got a battery powered one) and either a tank (any kind), an M60 or a SAW.

The Ipod is to "wow!" them with tech and I then either have a machine gun or a tank in case they don't like it.

Keava

Mar 1, 2010
That's easy...
All one would need is pair of speakers and iPod with

They would surely stop attacking and just start dancing...

Jewrean

Jun 27, 2010
A small bomb shelter and an Atomic bomb. The active bomb being on the outside of the shelter and myself located behind many locks INSIDE the shelter.

OR

Two of these in my hands with the pins pulled

Andy of Comix Inc

Apr 2, 2010
Bomb.

Bomb shelter.

Do I win now?

edit:

Jewrean said:
A small bomb shelter and an Atomic bomb. The active bomb being on the outside of the shelter and myself located behind many locks INSIDE the shelter.
...I lose. :(