You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Reaper195

Jul 5, 2009
Get all pissed off because it scares the shit out of me, then start throwing heavy things at it while screaming incoherently, and when it has fallen over I would pummel the shit out of its face until it was not moving. Or turned into something else.

Argonian alchemist

Master-level alchemist
May 5, 2011
He doesn't look that tough... A couple of knee's to the face, throw in some elbows... mix in a kick or two...

Done...

the spud

May 2, 2011
Continue to run down the hall and use other people's infants as projectile weapons.

What!?! I do it all the time.

savandicus

Jun 5, 2008
HADOUKEN!

Then when that fails I'll take my inspiration from the french and run away screaming like a little girl and then find some fantastic french wine and cheese to forget the whole thing ever happened.

Tartarga

Jun 4, 2008
Run, but with Yakety Sax in the backround. If i'm gonna die, it may as well be a hilarious death.

MarsProbe

Circuitboard Seahorse
Dec 13, 2008
I have no idea what this thing is, or its capabilities having never played Amnesia, but seeing something like that charging down a corridor towards me I'd probably either turn and run or just end up frozen to the spot due to the sheer paralyzing terror of the whole situation.

Innegativeion

Positively Neutral!
Feb 18, 2011
Flying side kick into its goddamn sternum.

We're in a narrow hallway, it doesn't look all that acrobatic, I doubt it can dodge me leaping through the air, and the human leg muscles are given much less credit then they deserve.

Assuming I hit it, there's no way it's breaking its fall with those twitchy arm. I will proceed to curbstomp it until it stops moving.

putowtin

I'd like to purchase an alcohol!
Jul 7, 2010
and this is where having to walk with a stick comes in handy
1: Hold walking stick as though it is a golf club
2: Wait
3: Swing aiming for balls
4: Watch not so scary monster roll around crying for it's mummy!

Sleepy Sol

Feb 15, 2011
"Oh cool that's a pretty neat costume you've got ther- OH MY GOD WHAT ARE YOU DOING GET OFF ME" sounds like what I'd do. That or just try to run.

AngryMongoose

Elite Member
Jan 18, 2010
Punch it to death. Daniel was a pussy.

Then commit suicide. I don't want to live in a world where that's real.

Actually, I'd honestly just assume it's some slightly morbid ImprovEverywhere flash mob shit and barely pay attention.