You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Yarpie

Jun 24, 2010
If I ave any sense, I'll run like cheetah strapped to a rocket powered super car. However, given my amount of sense, plus my crippling fear of Amnesia, I'll probably dive out the nearest window, regardless of what floor I'm on.

Joey Wonton

Jun 12, 2011
I would first Yell 'FUUCK' at the top of my lungs, because I did that without thinking when a badger came at me out of the darkness, so it's the same thing.

The moment it doesn't run away, I'll just sort of attempt to hit it, in some way, with my appendages.

Fiz_The_Toaster

books, Books, BOOKS
Legacy
Jan 19, 2011
Country
United States
"HOLY GOD FUCK AHHHHH!!!"

And run like I've never ran before, that is if I didn't die of a heart failure first.

Dfskelleton

Apr 6, 2010
I am an amateur practitioner of Martial Arts, so I could try to defend myself, but naturally, I'd run for it.
Alternatively, I could try to make friends? I mean, underneath that precious visage, surely he could be a great guy!
Also, I like all these people who are going to somehow pummel it into eternal slumber with their fists when it has knives for fingers.

icame

Aug 4, 2010
I carry a knife so.... stab it? Preferably in the face so it goes down quickly.

HerbertTheHamster

Apr 6, 2009
take off my sweater and hold it in front of it so I can't see it's face, thereby rendering me invisible.

no really, try holding a box in front of the monster ingame. Fucking amazing ai there.

aei_haruko

Jun 12, 2011
mikey7339 said:
What do you do?
kick in gut, run fast, find something i can use as wepon, perferbly a long object, like a broom, aim for neck, hit in neck, and get home ASAp, cause it's z-day

SonofaJohannes

Apr 18, 2011
RUN GODDAMNIT RUN! Amnesia left me scarred for life, and I'm currently waiting for my heart to slow down after watching that video. Thank you for posting it. Thank you.