You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Seanfall said:
Radelaide said:
Run away really fast screaming, "Fuck this shit! Fuck this shit!"

Or, if this is a perfect world, find myself a handy shotgun and blow it to pieces.
If it was a perfect world that thing would hand you a lilly and then go sing 'fa-la-la-la-la' in a daisy patch.
My perfect world is ultra-violent and has easy access to weapons.

Daisy... psshaw.

CleverCover

Nov 17, 2010
Turn to the side and press myself against a wall until I realize its running towards me. Then I run like hell, scream, pick up the first heavy thing I see, and proceed to beat the ever loving shit out of it until either me or it stops moving.

Preferably it.

infohippie

Oct 1, 2009
I'd run like hell, of course. So would most of those people who are saying they'd fight it. The very few that would actually try to fight it would be dead in very short order.

Halvhir

Oct 25, 2009
It's only unsettling with the music playing in the background... honestly, the way it's limping and how fast it's moving, seems like it'd be very easy to dodge, trip and break something to keep it from getting back up.

rosemystica

Jan 24, 2010
Scream and run.

I don't normally carry weapons on me, so that's right out. I'm not trained in martial arts, so I'd probably just fall on my ass if I tried to karate it to death.

Running is probably my best bet. XD

Ayrtonh

May 10, 2010
Does anyone remember tat these things hit abnormally high speed the further you are away from them? I would try o knock it over since it seems fairly unstable then run like hell and hide! Just like I practiced...

Cazza

Jul 13, 2010
If that happened in my house. Run down to my bedroom and hide in the closet. It worked ingame so why not in real life.

Hobonicus

Feb 12, 2010
emeraldrafael said:
Frozen Donkey Wheel2 said:
emeraldrafael said:
draw the sharpest thing i have in my pocket, take the defensive stance and get ready to fight, just as I do anytime I see someone charging down anywhere at me.

Um...How many times has this happened to you?

I'll direct you <url=http://www.escapistmagazine.com/forums/read/9.301368-You-are-Walking-Down-a-Hall-Turn-Around-and-See-This#12018752>here.

But if you want a specific number... I've had to drop to the defensive position and get ready to fight, maybe... 20 individual times, since the year has started? Which is down from 36 last year at this time.
Ah man, you're so hardcore. I especially like your sick fighting style, the "defensive position". I wish I was as believably man as you so I could use defensive position to fight off a few dozen thugs a year. Then I'd be able to show how tough I am by giving hardcore street fight advice based on my hardcore experience in the street. And I would do it totally straight faced, without a hint of irony, as if I actually believed people would take me seriously.

Brb, gang bangers on my turf, gotta go fashion a makeshift weapon out of the kneecaps I've recently busted.

Jian-Li

Mar 24, 2010
I'd run. That thing looks demonic and would probably be a lot tougher than it looks. I would try to slow it down by knocking over stuff but if it just plows through said stuff then I wouldn't waste time trying. If I get cornered I would attack and if that doesn't affect it I'll try to slip past by dodging the attacks.

kypsilon

May 16, 2010
Hip toss the sucker into the ground and take a few steps back to reassess the situation. He looks kinda wobbly and a little uncoordinated.

Jian-Li

Mar 24, 2010
Moromillas said:
Omg I can't believe you guys. Clearly I would make a shite tone of assumptions straight away. >_>

The dude is clearly in trouble and panicking. I would call 000 for the ambulance emergency services, and tend to the poor man, not run away and leave him to die.
Most people are approaching this as if that thing is a monster not a man and if that did happen in real life that person would be screaming and I would know it's human.