You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Radelaide

May 15, 2008
Run away really fast screaming, "Fuck this shit! Fuck this shit!"

Or, if this is a perfect world, find myself a handy shotgun and blow it to pieces.

Moromillas

May 25, 2010
Omg I can't believe you guys. Clearly I would make a shite tone of assumptions straight away. >_>

The dude is clearly in trouble and panicking. I would call 000 for the ambulance emergency services, and tend to the poor man, not run away and leave him to die.

Tdc2182

May 21, 2009
Cover my Cabbage Patch kids and kick, because at that time I'm most likely naked.

FFHAuthor

Aug 1, 2010
Five Gold Dot 9mm Hollow Points stringing from pelvis to throat should be a force appropriate response...

Or...if the WTF factor kicks in, just keep firing until the threat is eliminated. I've got 46 rounds to play with before I need to go to a backup piece...then a pair of .410's with flechette loads should deal with the issue.

Irony's Acolyte

Back from the Depths
Mar 9, 2010
Run like hell. I might try to trick it into getting stuck somewhere so I can more easily get away, but that shit obviously ain't natural and I'm not going to try fighting something that may not follow the laws of the universe. But mostly just run like a *****. I'm not going to try to fight that thing and seeing it run down the hall at me is going to flip off every one of my "get the fuck out of there" switches.

alfawx

Nov 1, 2010
Realistically, back up into a corner, then jump out the nearest window, since I'm on the first floor right now. Once I'm outside I figure I could sufficiently hide and/or arm myself.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Hopefully my girlsh man scream will stun it while I run away to my car. If it follows me, and ideally I'd be behind the wheel of the car by now, I'd try to run him over. However if he doesn't then I'm driving to Canada.

Seanfall

May 3, 2011
Radelaide said:
Run away really fast screaming, "Fuck this shit! Fuck this shit!"

Or, if this is a perfect world, find myself a handy shotgun and blow it to pieces.
If it was a perfect world that thing would hand you a lilly and then go sing 'fa-la-la-la-la' in a daisy patch.

Grottnikk

Mar 19, 2008
I've had things surprise me in the past and my reaction is usually to uncork a wild, adrenaline fueled punch at them while making my Full Metal Jacket "war face"... AHHHH!

I have no idea why I do this as I have zero martial arts or military training. Reminds me of the time I was at a high school Halloween dance and one of the bullies thought it would be funny to walk up behind me and wrap a Freddy Krueger claw around my face. I jumped about 10 feet and elbowed him right in the chops. Good thing he was piss-drunk and didn't remember it the next time I saw him :).

Dissolve

Garroter of Maladjusted Slobs
Apr 27, 2011
I would definitely run. Actually, I take it that anyone who said they would fight would be the first to die in a zombie invasion.

XIII's Number XIV

Not in here, you idiot!
Sep 14, 2009
Run like there's no tomorrow (and considering how slow I run, there probably won't be), jump out a window if I have to.

No way am I gonna fight that thing.

Stuberfinn88

Nov 13, 2009
I'd be more freaked out that someone had setup some creepy theme music for its trot towards me, other then that, I'd probably lock myself in a room with a window, and escape that way. The passive fleeing approach is best when dealing with the unknown, but if your armed and cornered, and know what you are up against, do what you have to do to remove it from being a threat.