You are Walking Down a Hall, Turn Around and See This...

Adrian Neyland

Apr 20, 2011
I would put out my hand for him to shake and say "Hi, I'm Adrian, pleased to meet you, I'm a huge fan of your work, LOVED you in Dark Decent".

Corporal Yakob

Nov 28, 2009
RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN OH MERCIFUL CHRIST RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN RUN OH SHIT I DROPPED AND BROKE MY LANTERN!!!!!

MassiveGeek

Jan 11, 2009
thefreeman0001 said:
quickloadquickloadquickloadquickloadquickloadquickload

ITS NOT WORKIING!!!!
This >_>

When I realised that it wouldn't work though(if I wasn't already, you know, mangled horribly) I would run and scream like a little girl.

Then hide in an air vent or something where he couldn't reach me.

Monsters can't reach you in airvents, as we were taught by Penumbra.

Dchao

Apr 10, 2011
Actually I wouldn't run as it's unarmed, I might have a chance against it.

Double A

Jul 29, 2009
Open one of them side doors, barricade it, and then jump out the goddamn window. Then I would upload to the video to YouTube.

Spirultima

Jul 25, 2008
See, what I'd do is probably retreat to a better tactical position, check my persons for applicable weapons of any kind if not, find one at and all costs, avoid his wanking hand.

But you see that's not so funny, but I know what my buddy would say "BURN IT! BURN IT TO THE GROUND AND THEN TORCH THE GROUND!!!"

spinFX

Aug 18, 2008
I'm a big guy, I reckon I'd stand toe to toe with that thing. Might be silly since it could have supernatural strength or something else hidden about it... But I don't believe in that shit so seriously that thing and I would come to blows (in real life). If however I knew it was supernatural I'd run like a little *****.

K4ndY

Jun 10, 2010
I'll go with my in-game "Amnesia" strategy for this one: run and scream bloody murder until the scary music stops.

xbox hero

Jun 6, 2011
well,I would use someone as a human shield to see what damage it can do,if the shield dies,I run,If he doesn't I kick my human shield in the head and when he wakes up I tell him its a dream...If your wondering what would I do with the monster,I would keep it in my closet and I would let him on a rampage for Halloween,film it.Sell it. BANG! ITS THE NEW BLAIR WITCH!